66

───

───

AFTER HIMARI HAD RECEIVED THE SPECIAL nikumans from rumi, she had turned her back from the guards and started ripping them apart.

     himari had sincerely hoped that rumi got the correct idea of putting the moon stone into one of the steamed buns, to which she was not disappointed.

     grinning, the auburn-haired woman had picked out the slightly oily stone, sneakily examining it, as she rubbed it clean with the sleeve of the prisoner clothes that she had to change into.

"let's see...now how do I use this?", himari mumbled to herself, hesitantly biting it with her molars, as nothing had happened.

     "maybe a chant? but would that be up to my mother? technically...wouldn't it be made up by tsukuyomi?"

     himari then groaned in frustration, leaning her forehead against the wall, as she stared at the stone, hoping to manifest some shit.

     "maybe I need to align my chakara by doing some yoga first", himari muttered, hiding the moon stone under her raggedy pillow, as she stood up, stretching her arms first.

meanwhile the woman was channeling her big brain juice, sukuna and tōji were out searching for a person with stitches across their forehead.

     the two had split up to fasten the process, and even though there was a whole lot of land, the two were quicker than the average human by a ton.

     sukuna ravaged through the forest, though immediately halting, as he witnessed a flash of white.

     the demon king stood in the middle of the bamboo trees, as he skimmed around the forest, suspiciously waiting for an attack.

     "it's been a while, sukuna-sama..."

     sukuna's eyes widened, as he snapped his body around, nearly stumbling backwards in shock, as he witnessed his deceased friend standing right before him.

     "u-uraume?"

     the white-haired monk had casted an ever so sly smile, nodding.

     "I'm glad that sukuna-sama hasn't forgotten about me yet", they stated, to which sukuna was still in utter disturbance, unable to comprehend how they were still alive.

"gate open", uraume commanded, to which a cube that was thrown sukuna's way, had extended into four corners with a mass piece of flesh connecting them — and a giant bleeding eye in the center, locking in on its target.