40

───

───

     AFTER RETURNING TO THE BROTHEL to cease chīsana's worries, the group had taken refuge at the nearby inn that itadori and rumi had booked.

     along with that came himari's explanation for how her wrists and back got hurt, to which the woman was now laying on her stomach, with rumi applying some medicine to her bruises.

     of course her chest was bound together by some bandages, and since she wasn't very shy, she had just asked for the boys to stay in the same room.

     "was lord nobunaga scary?", itadori asked, as himari had also spilled the tea on her encounter with the man.

     after all, she had great trust in the two teenagers.

"mmm...he was okay. I mean, he seems like a pretty chill dude", himari responded, wincing occasionally at the cold yet burning medicine.

"s-sorry!!", rumi apologized.

"nah, it's my own fault...for getting kicked?", the woman unsurely chuckled.

"so you're really going to accept the sixty-forty partnership with lord nobunaga?", rumi asked, trying to help himari forget the pain, as she started wrapping the herbal medicine with more bandages.

"pft, no! he's gonna give me fifty-fifty soon", himari confidently stated.

     "oh really? what are you going to do? become his second concubine?", gojō snorted, causing himari to flip the man off.

     "there's other way to things, you single-minded white slug!"

     sukuna let out a low chuckle as he overall wasn't very fond of the white-haired daimyo, so hearing him get insulted by himari, even slightly, satisfied his thirst for wishing to kill that man.

gojō obnoxiously gasped.

"EXCUSE YOU?! NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I WAS THE ONE THAT PAID FOR ALL YOUR EXPENDITURES?!"

"ONLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM LIKE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD TO SPOIL ME, YOU RAT!"

"A RAT?! DO I LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING RAT TO YOU?!"

"YEAH! YOU'RE LIKE THE THREE BLIND MICE FROM SHREK, YOU HOBO!"

"I—"