Doctor imagine- Liam

You had a long day today. You were feeling very tired and nauseous and you were exhausted due to work too. You got inside your house.

"Hi baby!", your husband Liam greeted you.

"Hey babe.", you say back and walk over to the kitchen where he was to give him a kiss. "You look tired.", Liam observed.

"No shit Sherlock.", you mumble walking to your bedroom.

"What's wrong?", he shouted from the kitchen.

"Long day!", you shouted back stripping for a long shower.

"Aw, I'll make you feel better. I was making dinner. Then we can cuddle and watch a movie deal?"

You smiled, he's the best. "Yep, thank you! Love you."

"Love you too."

You took a shower, changed into your shorts and Liam's shirt that's three sizes too large for you. 

"Did you have a good day?", you asked helping him with the dishes.

"Yeah I did, there weren't a lot of patients, so I came home early.", Liam said with a smile. Liam works as a doctor in his own private clinic.

You nod and you both talk while eating dinner, then cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. You fell asleep on him in between. Liam smiled looking down at you in his arms and brushed some hair out of your forehead. He knew you were exhausted. Liam carried you to bed, tucked you in, laid down himself and kissed your forehead before closing his eyes as well.

Really bad cramps is what woke you up. You checked the time 7 am. You winced and rubbed your stomach. Liam was sleeping peacefully next to you, another half hour before you both usually get up. Suddenly you felt your stomach churning and you ran to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

"Y/N?", you heard from behind you. "G-Go back to s-sleep.", you managed to say before dipping your head down again. Liam was now wide awake and he ran to your side, crouching down and holding your hair back.

"Baby you okay?", he asked concerned as he rubbed your back. You coughed and held your stomach in pain. "N-No."

"It's okay, I'll make you better in no time love.", he said. You were done being sick. Liam helped you stand and gave your toothbrush and toothpaste to get the horrible taste out of your mouth. You felt so weak and tired. Liam picked you up once you were done and laid you on the bed.

"I'll be right back.", he said and kissed your cheek before going. You knew where he was going, to get his medical bag. He has a lot of things in there.

"Are you cold?", he came back seeing you shiver a bit. You nod and he placed his hand on your forehead frowning. "I'm going to take your temperature.", he said and opened his medical bag taking out the thermometer. 

He turned your head and inserted the device in your ear.  You aren't necessarily comfortable with going to the doctor, and you would have Liam as your doctor if you could but they're not allowed to treat family. This is at home, so it's fine.

"101.4", Liam took it out. "You have a fever love." You nod and cough. He took a flashlight out of his bag and leaned down cupping your face in one hand. "Look in my eyes babe." That didn't take a lot of effort. You examined Liam's eyes while he examined yours. His is always warm brown with a feeling of comfort. His morning hair messy, and he was shirtless with just sweatpants on. 

"Looks good.", he smiled and kissed your nose. You gave him a small smile back even though you were miserable. He lifted your upper body by sliding his hand on your back and made you sit up, replacing his hand with a pillow. The medical bag was by your feet and he was standing. Liam opened a plastic cover having a tongue depressor. He switched on the flashlight again and tilted your chin backwards so he could see, since he was standing.

"Open your mouth." You did as told and he leaned down putting the tongue depressor on your tongue and looking with the light.

"Looks a little red.", he murmured. "But that's cause you threw up now, I'm pretty sure it's not strep cause there's not white patches. Say ahh."

"Ahh."

"Good." He took it out of your mouth. 

"I'm sorry, for waking you up.", you said as he took his stethoscope out. "Babe, I was gonna wake up in ten minutes anyways and don't be sorry, everybody gets sick. And I, a doctor, get that. Plus, I can't have my beautiful girl feeling terrible, I want to make it better.", he said smiling as he put the ear pieces in ear and stethoscope around his neck.

You smiled back but groaned and as your stomach hurt. "You'll feel better soon babe, can you take a deep breath for me?" You breathed deeply as Liam put the bell under your shirt on your chest and his other hand was on your back.

"And again.", he moved the bell to four different places on your chest. "Lean forward a bit love, thank you." He moved it to your back and continued telling you to breathe deeply.

"Your heart and lungs sound good. I have a pretty good idea why.", he said setting you back and putting away his stethoscope.

"Why?", you ask. "Cause, you have Liam Payne in your heart!" He smirked and you rolled your eyes but smiled.

"You can lay down now.", he said and you scooted down. He removed the blanket on your lower half making you shiver again.

"I'll be done soon baby, just your stomach left.", he said lifting his shirt you were wearing to reveal your tummy. 

"Tell me if it hurts?" You nod and he pushes down on the upper part of your stomach. He moved to the right side too, you didn't feel any pain. 

But then your whimpered and moved his hands when he pushed on the middle of your stomach. "That hurts babe?"

"Mhmm.", you close your eyes. Liam put your shirt back down and tucked the blanket till your chin. "I'm sorry sweetheart.", he kissed your forehead. "It's okay.", you opened your eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Figured out what's wrong with me doctor?", you asked wincing as another cramp shot through you. "Yep, you have the stomach flu Mrs. Payne."

"Oh." Liam nods opening your bed side drawer taking out your heating pad. "I'll go grab some medicines that should help you feel better quick.", he said and connected the heating pad before placing it on your bare stomach. 

You sighed at the warmth. He grinned. "Helps?" 

"So much."

Liam then made you tea before running to the medical store to get you medicines. He made you take it and then laid with you the entire day stroking your hair and kissing you as you cuddled. He followed you to the bathroom when you were getting sick and made you soup.

"Li?", you whisper closing your eyes against his chest. "Yeah?"

"Thank you for taking care of me." 

"Any time love.", he whispered back. "I love you so much Y/N." He kissed you. 

"I love you too Liam."

________________________________________

A/N:-

Thank you so much for 1K reads! And I love all of you who voted on this book and added it to your library, thank you!