Friends or more?-Doctor imagine

You worked in a camp, helping poor kids. You are a doctor and are happy to help the little kids and make them feel better.

"Good job, Andy. Since you were such a good boy, you get a candy!", you said pulling out your box of candies to the boy and he grinned at you, grabbing two of them.

"Thanks doc!"

"No problem Andy, see you later. Feel better soon okay? Take your medicines on time."

"I will."

"Good boy, let's get you to your mum." You help him get off and sniffle because of the cold you've got going on yourself.

"He's good, just a fever. I've prescribes some medicines and he needs rest.", you said handing him over to his mum as you exited your exam room.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, honey. Are you okay?"

You nod chuckling. "Sorry, I have a cold too I guess." You looked away from them and coughed into your bicep. 

You said bye to them both and that was your last patient for the day. You went to your room and decided to sit down for a while as you felt terrible. A bad headache, cold, cough and an irritating throat.

"HELLO!", you heard and jumped, then calmed down as you saw your fellow Irish co worker enter the room.

"Hey Niall, keep it down, I'm having a killer headache."

"Aww, I'm sorry Y/N. You look horrible."

"Gee thanks.", you rolled your eyes.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair making you grunt. He hopped on, to sit on your table. You looked up at him in his doctor coat and stethoscope around his neck. You had to admit he was hot. You had a small crush on him since the time you became friends a year ago.

"I didn't mean it like that, you look absolutely divine as usual. I was talking about your tired face. Symptoms?"

"Cold, cough, sore all over."

"And a fever.", he noted placing his cold hand on your forehead. "You're very hot."

"Why thank you.", you smirk and blow your nose in a tissue.

He groaned. "Shut up, stuffy nose. Come on, let's get you checked out.", he tugged on your arm.

"Noooooo, I'm fine!"

"You are not! Come with me."

You firmly shook your head. He smiled before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. You squealed.

"Horan put me down!"

"No.", he simply said.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My exam room, you need to get checked, and that's final."

You sighed and decided to agree since there was no other way out. Niall reached his exam room and sat you down on the bed. 

"I was gonna sleep, you're so annoying.", you mumbled crashing onto your side as you closed your eyes. You heard the flow of water, from him probably washing his hands.

"You can sleep after I quickly check you up, love. Sit up please?"

"No."

He laughed and kissed your cheek. This was something friendly between you two but it made your heart flutter when he did. 

"God my lips are burnt!", he complained and you giggled.

"Stay still.", he said before shifting your head to a better position and inserting a thermometer.