Request for anonymous-Argument and Pneumonia

Y/N's POV:-

As far as you were concerned, there wasn't anything worse than being sick. Three days ago, and you would have told that rush hour traffic, obnoxious co-workers, and Ferris wheels were up there with terrible things. But now, with your head spinning and your body constantly switching from hot to cold with no warning, being sick had definitely taken the number one spot on that list.

You cough as you open the door to your house you share with your husband since one year, Harry.

You were going to lay down but least did you expect you would be getting into an argument.

"Hi Harry.", you mumbled seeing the head of curls.

You didn't have the energy to wonder why he didn't greet you back or hug you or kiss you like he does all the time.

"Did you go to Boston's cafe today?", he asked.

"Mhm.." You start to go to the bedroom but Harry came up to you and stopped you. He looked kinda mad. 

"You weren't alone were you?"

You shook your head going to explain but he cut you off. "One of my co-workers saw you, and told me. You were with a guy, you were all happy, hugging and all. Why are you cheating on me?"

You rose your eyebrows. "I didn't-"

"We're married Y/N! If you had a problem with me, I thought you'd tell me.", Harry said, his green eyes hurt.

"You went out with some random dude!"

He had bottled this up for quite some hours. That was for sure. "Harry that's not a random dude. That's-..." 

"Oh no, of course that's not a random dude! It's probably your new love interest."

 He threw his hands in the air while moving from the one side of the room, to the other. "What the hell? No! Why would you even think that!" You exclaimed, getting angry as well. Your voice ached and lungs screamed for you to rest.

 "If you just let me explain... I-..." But again, he interrupted you.  "I don't even know what you can explain about that. You going out with a dude, without me knowing anything from it!"

You opened your mouth to talk but only a series of coughs escaped it, your knees buckled and you leaned on the wall for support. 

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you okay?", Harry burst out, his tone now soft as his hands wrapped around your arms. You still kept coughing and that worried him. Harry brought his hand to your forehead and winced. "You have a fever. Why didn't you tell me? Since when has this been going on?", he asked, getting into his protective doctor mode. Harry works in a hospital as a family doctor.

"I-I've had the chills last night, but now it's b-bad.", you managed to say as he picked you up in his arms and laid you on the couch. "Oh baby, what hurts?", he asks, brushing hair out of your forehead. "Your coughs sound pretty bad."

"M-my chest."

"I'm gonna be right back.", he said before running off. He came back with his stethoscope and quickly knelt down next to you. You got into another coughing fit while he put the buds in his ears and bell under your shirt on you chest. 

"It's okay, love.", he whispered, rubbing your back with the free hand. "Does it hurt when you take a deep breath? Can you try that for me babe?"

You took a deep breath and felt a stabbing pain in your chest. "Yeah.",  you nod, closing your eyes and your head dropped to his shoulder. Your eyes stung with tears, you felt terrible, and Harry shouting at you a few minutes ago didn't help.

"Shh, darling you'll feel better soon okay? I'm gonna take you to the hospital so I can check you out properly, I think you might have pneumonia."

You just nod and he kissed your forehead before carrying you to his car, giving you worried glances all the way to the hospital. Some nurses asked him why he came back and he said you're sick.

You were laid on the bed in an examination room.

"Y/N, this is gonna help your breathe. I promise it's going to be okay, I'm right here baby.", Harry said placing an oxygen mask on your face and giving your hand a squeeze at your panicked expression. You heard him ask nurses to bring in IV and chest x ray. 

"Is that better babe? Can you breathe better now?", he asked listening to you lungs once again. "Yeah."

Nurses took your blood pressure, put an IV in your arm where you whimpered but Harry shushed you and kissed your hair. Harry placed the portable x ray machine over your chest and guided you through the process.

"Yup you have pneumonia, but it's not very bad yet so it can be treatable with antibiotics. Thank you Annie, Elise, I've got it from here.", he declared after a while.

The nurses went out and Harry smiled down at you. "Gave me quite a scare.", he said while tucking a blanket over your freezing self. 

You smiled and reached for his hand. "Sorry, and thank you. Also..that was my cousin William, I went to the cafe with? He's gonna propose, so he wanted my help with that. I can call him right now if you want. I swear I didn't cheat on you, nor will I in the future."

He face palmed with a dorky face and you laughed. "I was just dumb, wasn't I?"

"Yes."

"I am so sorry Y/N, I just hate the thought of losing you and I can't bear it. I'm sorry.", he kissed your finger tips with puppy eyes.

"It's okay.", you whispered. 

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He grinned stroking your hair. "Am I getting a kiss or what?", you ask.

"What if I get sick?"

"Do doctors get sick?"

"No, you're right.", he smirked and lifted the mask off my face to press his lips on mine in a sweet kiss.

"How are you feeling?", he asked, sitting by the edge of your bed, hand still in yours.

"Much better. Can we go home?"

"After this drip.", he said pointing to the IV drip. "You need a week of rest and I'm gonna take care of you at home. You were pretty dehydrated and have a temperature of 102! Next time you have to, no need to, tell me even if you're feeling a little bit sick. Promise?"

You moved your head to his lap and he kissed your forehead, looking at you with so much love and care, the way you know he will. Even if everything goes wrong, or something happens to you, you know your husband will take care of you and you haven't had anybody care for you the way he does.

"I promise Harry."

"Hey, it's Doctor Styles to you.", he teased. You poked his right dimple.

 "Wanna cuddle Doctor Styles?"