❥ epigraph

-Description-

''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly.
I looked at him in the eyes.

''Watch the fucking attitude sweetheart'' I cross my legs as he walked in my direction, keeping the eye contact.

Once he was standing right in front of me, he opened my legs and stand between them.

He rubbed my thighs with his big hands, caressing my soft skin. I felt shivers down my spine as his cold rings touched my hot skin. he smirked, knowing the effect he had on me.

He bend over to my neck and started kissing it. Leaving sloppy kisses behind. I whimpered as he bit my sweet spot. With one of his hand, he started rubbing my covered pussy.
I close my eyes and bit my lip trying to be quiet.

He licked from my collarbones to my ear, before biting it gently. ''Do you mind if i take the control today baby?'' He asked passing his hand inside my short. I nodded quickly feeling his cold hand meeting my hot pussy.

-
Artemis Cromwell is entering her final year at Westfield Academy. Known for being the 'good girl' of the school with good grades, but they don't know the desires and fantasies she has when she's alone. The dirty kinks she's hiding.

Mateo Adams, know for being the quiet kid, has never be seen with a girl. Always by himself or with some friends. Normally, the quiet ones always get bullied, but him? No. Due to his sexy features and his muscles, everyone seems to love him, he's one of the most popular guy in the Academy. Even thought they don't know a single thing about him.

The way his body claims the touch of her. The way he will teach her the world of pleasure and fulfilled her dirty fantasies and the way she will love
every. fucking. moments of it. But someone in Artemis past is coming back, trying to ruin her happiness like they did for her sister, will she be able to overcome it this time?

Watch them being obsessed with each others. Thanks to the colocation.

First in the INNCOCENT LOVERS series

                                                                              Characters Aesthetics-

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬•𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

       𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒐•𝑨𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒔

                                𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐨

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐨

-Warning-
-mature scenes (Smut)
-mature language (insults, swearing e.c.t)
- sensitive content ( TW, mental issues, fights, abuse)

-Author's Notes-
Welcome to A Touch Of Innocence

I hope you will like this story! Thank you for trusting me for a 2nd time haha.

I can understand that certain moments will annoy you but do not give me rude comments please. Do not come and write me in private messages to hurry me to write a new chapter or e.c.t. I decide when I want to publish and it's not easy to find inspiration in each chapter. I hope you understand.

Kisses

Thank you I love you <33

You are all amazing 💗

-Disclaimer-

A Touch of innocence © Likemehun 2022

                      All rights reserved

This story may not be reproduced, republished or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the author. Expect the case of brief quotes embodied in reviews critical and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, locations, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and are resemblance to real people, living or dead, business establishments, events or premises is coincidence.