❥ 𝑶𝑵𝑬

ARTEMIS||

I heard my mom screaming my name in the kitchen. I took my white cat in my arms, hugging him tight. He purred in my ear as I calmly oar him on the back.

His blue eyes looked at me with something I couldn't understand. "I'm going to miss you, my little baby" His fur was as soft as cashmere as i put him down at my dismay.

He look up, never leaving my face as he meowed and licked my ankle, i tried to make myself believe that it was a goodbye, knowing damn well he was just hungry. He sat in my foot as he cleaned his paw.

"My beautiful soulmate, what would I do without you? Uhm?" Knowing that would never have an answer. I took my suitcases with me before giving gone last glance at my room.

I went down the stairs to my my mother waiting for me at the entrance. My heart broke at the thought of being away from her in such a difficult moment. The grief of my sister.

I sadly smiled and put my suitcases in front of the door. Pulling her into a hug she didn't refused.

"She'll be so proud of you honey." She says. It's always a hard time for us when schools start, because that is the day we found out my sister passed away.

I sniffed her hair one last time before she gave me a kiss on the forehead. She was taller than me, maybe 10 or 15 centimeters.

"I love you." I felt her relax at my words  before she hugged me tighter.

"I love you my baby, I will miss you so much." I knew she wanted to cry, because I did too.

Every year I go to Westfield Academy, I come back for summer vacations and winter break. But Saying goodbye to my mom was one of the hardest things to do.

But this year it's different since it's the last year. The last year of school before I go in college.

My mom broke the hug ad she started walking to the car, taking my suitcases with her.

I look at the house one last time, remembering the hood and bad memories before leaving the house.

Once the front door closed and my suitcases in the car, I settled into the passenger seat and my mother drove off.

I feel like this year is going to be different.

Opinions on the first chapter?

I hope you liked it :)