❥ 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

ARTEMIS||

My eyes opened slowly, I was about to get up but an arm was blocking me. What?! Why is there an arm on my waist. My eyes widened as I remembered Mateo slept with me last night. "Mhm, stay" I barely heard. He brings me closer to him and my body froze.

I need to get out of bed before 10 am because my mom told the principal I was going to show my brother the school. That's why I don't have school today, so is my brother.

He's so warm. I just wanted to go back to sleep honestly. His breaths were calm as his chest moved up and down on my back. Suddenly, he put his head in the crook of my neck.
His hands were doing little circles on my waist, caressing my skin softly. He definitely knew what he was doing.

My face was probably as red as a tomato, i checked the time on my phone and gasped, it was freaking 10: 15 am! I jumped out of my bed and Mateo groan.

"Sorry! I need to go, I have a..." I thought for a second about what to say, I don't even know what I am going to do actually. I think I forgot.

I brushed it off and rushed to the bathroom.

I took a quick 3 minutes shower, brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

"Okay! I'm done, even though I'm late, I need to go Mateo-" I was instantly cut off by the view I had in front of me. The door was open and Mateo was talking to a guy in the hallway. My brother.

"You have 2 minutes, I'm not waiting more." My brother dryly says. I nod at him. He was standing in the doorway. Mateo was looking at me with confused eyes. It's just now that I realize that he's shirtless.

Tan skin and beautiful muscles came in my view. I had this on my back all night. I was definitely flustered and I look away quickly.

Focus, focus, focus

Once I'm done doing my things, I got out of the bedroom. I'm face to face with someone i never thought would talk to me.

I awkwardly try to give him a hug, but he pushed me before i could touch him. My face fall but I try to not let it show on my face. It's going to be okay.

His face showed no emotions. "Okay... uhm" I cleared my throat and look down. I play with the nail polish I had on my nails as we wait in front of my room for... I don't know.

"Just show me the school honestly, so this can be over soon." I cannot stop my heart from breaking. He really wanted this? Does he not care about me at all?

"Okay, I'll show you outside first, downstairs and the classrooms." He kept his hands in the pocket of his jogging, still not looking at me. I started to walk to the elevators and he simply followed.

It's been years since I last saw him. I wonder how he's doing, if he has friends or a girlfriend. He moved out to live with our aunt one year after my sister passed away, which mean 5 years ago.

He got in front of the reception, he still needed to claim his room. He was concentrated on his phone so I guess I'll be the one talking.

The front lady was applying an hideous blue lipstick. The moment she saw me she rolled her eyes, but when she saw my brother she give us the biggest smile, showing us her yellow teeth with blue lipstick over them.

I giggled but immediately stopped when I realized that she was arranging her shirt so we could see her cleavage. I looked at her with a disgusted expression.

"He's underage you fucking pedophile" I snapped. She can flirt with anyone she wants but absolutely not my brother. He hadn't moved his head from his phone, showing us that he wasn't paying attention at all.