❥ 𝑺𝑰𝑿

ARTEMIS||

I woke up by the sun beating down on my face, I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light.

Who opened the window?
I can feel the cold air on me, and why am i in a dress? ON GRASS?! WHAT THE FUCK. I stand up and immediatly put a hand on my forehead. My head was spinning so much and my ankle was literally hurting like a bitch.

I'm never drinking alcohol again.

I look around me, trying to remember where I was but only saw an empty road and trees.
"AGGHH" I scream my discontent. I'm so mad.
I started to walk on whatever direction. I'm lost and I don't remember anything. I tried to open my phone  but it was dead.

I don't even know where i am.
-
I've been walking for more than 2 hours and I can't find my way. I needed to stop every thirty seconds because of my ankle.

I drop my heels and sit on the grass, passing a hand on my face and sighed. I jumped in surprise when I heard a car approaching and honking.

My savior

I raise my head to find a red car. The door opened and a lady got out. She turn to me and adjust her glasses. She approached me with a bottle of water in her hands. Her eyes were blue ocean. She had brown hair in a bun. She had a little bit of grey hair but looked young. She looked like she was in her forty's.
Her tiny silhouette fit perfectly with her angel face.

Damn if I was into old people i would definitely hit on her.

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing here alone? Are you lost?" She asked. She gave me the bottle of water before looking at me up and down. She placed a hand on her heart. She must think that I ran away from my house.

I nod and looked at her. She gave me a tired smile.

"Ohh, where do you live ? Do you want me to drop you off?" She asked. Going back to the Academy? Where Mateo was probably sleeping. No thanks

I don't know why but she seems like a person you can trust even thought you don't know them.

"Yes please Ma'am" I got up and straightened my dress. "Don't call me ma'am! You make me feel old. Call me Lucie" Her smile was so contagious. I nodded and difficulty walked to her.

She motioned for me to come in her car. I open the passenger's door and sit down.
She sit next to me and started driving.

"So sweetie where do you want me to drop you?" She wasn't looking at me. The road was still empty as we passed the house I was in yesterday.

"Can we go to your house instead? Please I don't want to go home" I really don't want to go to my room and find this asshole. I'm not ready yet.

I don't really care if she's a psycopath or some shit.

Kill me or not, i don't give a fuck at all.

Her car smelled like vanilla. I looked around it to found a picture of a woman with long brown hair and a big bright smile, probably Lucie, and a little boy. He looked around five.

He was smiling so hard that we couldn't even see his eyes. He had brown hair and his two front teeth were missing. He remind me of my little brother when he was young. Bright smile, looking happy, without any worries.

I got back to reality when Lucie start yelling at the black car in front of us.

She looked so mad her face was slightly red. She honked at the guy who almost drove I to us.
She sigh deeply before excusing herself.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear. It's just this guy burn a light and almost run into me."
I started laughing and she joined me. She had a thick accent. Italian? No. Greek? I don't think so.