❥ 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

small warning here ifykyk
ARTEMIS||

"So, you want me to be your tutor?" I asked my roommate. He just asked me if I could help him with his classes. I tried my best focusing on what he was saying and not of his pumped pink lips. God i need to think of something else, but it's so hard when one of the most sexiest man in this school is literally four inches away from me.

'' Yeah'' He scratch the back of his neck. Is he nervous? No he's not. The pink on his cheeks says otherwise. But why does he need my help ? There's plenty of others tutor in this school. Not as
good as me but still. '' But why my help? Are you that bad?'' I raised an eyebrow while taking a bite of my croissant.

His gaze follow the food going in my mouth as i took a bite. I lick my lips removing the crumbs on them.
He cleared his throat and looked away before speaking. 
Oh, I'll use that one.

"Unfortunately, yes. But you're the only tutor available!" He says. That was a complete lie, there's plenty of other tutors and we're just in the beginning of the school year. Nobody's tutoring right now.

I look at him with a 'I know you're lying' look and he just rolled his eyes. Brat.

"If you keep the same attitude, I'm not going to help you." I won't tutor some ungrateful spoiled child.
If he wants help, he better be nice to me.

Oh as nice as the feeling of his finger inside-
No.

God, why can't I removed this moment from my head. Because he touched you and you didn't touched him back so it's more embarrassing for you. Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe he doesn't even remember that moment. I will make one he will never forget.

He nodded  and was about to stand up but i stopped him. He sit back down and look at me with confusion.

My eyes were full with malice, oh I was about to give him the same thoughts i had. My hand touched his  thigh, rubbing it up and down. I bit my lip before looking at him straight in the eyes.

I put my other hand on the crook of his neck, feeling his soft skin under my palm made me weak. I could feel his pulse. God, was he nervous? Good. We were lucky that nobody could see under the table. We were far away from the other tables.

My hand was dangerously close to his manhood as i my face was an inch away from his ear. "I will tutor you, but in one condition." My nails were slowly scratching his neck. I brushed his dick through his pants. Not enough to give pleasure but enough to aroused. Moving my hands up and down his thigh. Soon, his face became red as my hand rubbed his thigh.

"Nervous?" I asked with a smirk. He couldn't lie to me, his face was all red and his breathing was slightly heavy. I try to hold back my smile. "Awn, why are you so red? Is it my hand that made you like this? Imagine if it was my mouth? Imagine if i was choking on your dick, giving you more pleasure than you never had." I whispered in his era seductively.

Interesting. The muscular, handsome, popular boy was getting all nervous? Because of me?!
He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Erm- yeah, sure- what is it?" Aw, we're stuttering now? So cute. His cheeks were so red we could practically confuse him for a tomato.

My hand keep torturing him, and I know he was slowly breaking apart. "I won't tell you now, only when the time will come, or I'm ruining all the fun." I faked pouted as i tugged the waistband of his sweatpants with the hand that was on his thigh, taunting the water.

My hand slowly disappeared inside of his shirt, and fuck his abs felt good. They were perfectly shaped and firm. I bit my lips as I slowly scratch his abs with my fingernails. His breath quickened as he groan.

I look up again and he immediately turned away. "Getting shy are we?" I slowly bent my head toward his neck, and what I saw shocked me. He had marks on his neck, exactly in the same spot where I was gripping when he made me cum on his hands.

Realization hit me, it was my marks that was on his neck, I was the one who left small hickeys on it. I flustered red at the thought of it.

My boost of confidence suddenly dropped, and he noticed it. He removed my hand from his stomach and gripped me by my neck, what he whispered in my ears made me leave a moan out of my mouth.

" Can you see it? The beautiful marks you left on me.
My little slut left beautiful marks on me. Next time, I want them everywhere, on my body and on yours, so every single person who wants me, know im yours. Leave your marks where everybody could see them, my good little whore."

His grip was tight but I could breathe perfectly, he released my neck and I couldn't help but bit my lips, all I could think about was him, imagining him leaving marks on my body, so everyone could see that I was his and he was mine.

His eyes darkened as he look through mine.
"Someone's interested in the offer, I can see trough your eyes, you want me to fuck you don't you?

I gulped and quickly stood up. I can't be near him like that, my body feels so hot, too hot.

I pick up my food and simply leave, like my cheeks weren't burning or like my thought weren't full of sinful thing he could do to me.

The day has just started.
-