❥ 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

Im going to correct it tomorrow 🤍
ARTEMIS||

The principal said that me and my brother wouldn't have school today but he left before I finish the visit, I didn't have anything to do, so here was i at the mall, shopping for clothes.

I walked in a empty shop, simple dresses and clothes, but the price was low. I could make cute outfits with that.

I touched a white top with silk material. The cleavage was enormous but I really liked the top. This, with blue jeans? Amazing, I don't care I'm taking it.

The cashier was practically sleeping on the counter. Long silky blonde hair and pink long nails. I looked around for a little bit and then I found one of the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

The plastic model that was wearing showed all the curves and smoothness the dress had. It was a black dress with the back opened. I'm definitely taking this one.

I search for my size and enter the fitting rooms, I closed the curtain and try the dress.

It was like the dress was made for me, I looked at myself in the mirror and almost moan. I literally wanted to fuck me. The dress moulded with my hips, my breast looked way bigger because of the bra inside of it.

The dress ended at the middle of my thighs, I'm not a fan of short dresses usually, but this one? I'm definitely buying it.

I got out of the fitting room, looking for a bigger mirror. The cashier was no longer sleeping instead, she was in front of me, rearranging the clothes on the shelves.

She turned her head to me and her eyes widened as she put her hand on her mouth. She looked at me up and down and I smiled to myself.

"Babe, you NEED to take this dress!" She exclaimed, she walked up to me. "I don't know, it's a bit short don't you think?" I asked her. Maybe if it was a little longer, then it will be perfect.

"Short? Girl I've seen girls wears literally dresses that ended at their ass! This is definitely not short, it's the longest dress in the shop!" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Her deep blue eyes looked at me with, admiration? "I wish I looked this good in a dress, what the hell"
I smiled at her and looked at myself one more time.

"You convinced me, I'll take it" she clapped her hands excitedly as i got in the changing room.

"I'm waiting for you at the register babe!" She shouted. I think I like this girl. She has a similar vibe to Jenna.

Speaking of Jenna, I haven't heard from her in a while. I wonder how she's doing. I'll call her today.

I looked at the dress again as I look at her again, Unsure. Fuck it, I'll take it.
I walked to the register and give the dress to the blonde girl.

She gave me a big bright smile before giving me the dress back. I looked at her confused and she simply shrugged. "I've never seen someone wears this dress as good as you. And plus, the shop is great this month, we have enough money to pay de bills, so I guess, it's a gift?"

I look at the dress again, feeling uncomfortable. I don't like taking gifts without giving one. Suddenly an idea flashes through my mind.

"How about, you continue shopping with me at the mall and I'll take the dress?" She immediately turn the light off, and closed the shop.

"Fuck yea"

After a couple of hours, we arrived at the last store we wanted to go, well she wanted to. We got to learn each other's life and all, and she's actually a sweet girl.

She's two years older than me but she doesn't go to the same school as us. Her parents didn't have the budget for a private school. Her name is Anna.

She was such a extrovert person, she knew everyone and kept saying hello to all the people that passed. I don't know how she can do that without being embarrassed or something. I told her about Mateo and how I felt recently. It was good to let it all out.

We entered the shop and my eyes go wide. A sex shop. All kind of toys, sets of sexy underwear. My cheeks immediately go red. She looked at me and smirked.

"Getting shy are we?" She laughed. I let out an awkward laugh, trying to not sound embarrassed in the new environment.

"And... uhh, what are we doing here?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper, I didn't wanted to bring attention to us. I'm not used to this, I don't go underwear shopping or sex toy shopping.

"I just need a couple of things, wait for me here, i need to go in the back." I nod at her as she walked to the employee, probably asking him to open the back of the store.

Does she know everyone here?

I looked around the shop, all kinds of underwears and toys were in front of me. Such as push-up bra, or
panties that didn't hide anything.

My eyes go wide when I saw the most breathtaking, mouth watering set I've ever seen in my whole entire life. A red thong with a push up lace bra.

I took the material in my hands, trying it out on my skin. Should I take it? I didn't bring any sexy underwear so I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone if I bought it right?

Right when I was about to take it a voice immediately made me froze.

"You would take it, it probably looks good on you." Mateo says. What is he doing here?! I could feel him behind me, I'm 100% sure that if I turn around, he would be smirking.

That's exactly what I thought. He was even grinning at me. I took a deep breath, trying not to sound embarrassed at all.

"Excuse me?"

He ignores me and simply took the lace set in his hands. It looked so small in his big hands, and I couldn't help but imagining him, taking it off, off my body.

"Your boyfriend will be lucky to see you in that, did you tell him about the time I fingered you on my desk?" Gosh, why does he need to bring that up here.

What boyfriend is he talking about?

I looked in his poop brown eyes.

IM JOKING IM JOKING LMAO
-
I looked in his chocolate brown eyes confused. "Boyfriend?" I didn't remembered having a boyfriend. "The guy that came this morning" He respond

When is Anna coming back??!

"There's a misunderstanding, he's my brother" Okay, this situation is getting awkward. He lowered his head to my ear. "I like that color on you, I can't wait to remove it from your body." He smirked.

If my cheeks weren't red. Now they're definitely are.

Right then, Anna decided to come back from behind Mateo, she looked at the both of us before grinning.

I looked at what she had in her hands and my eyes go wide, Mateo saw that because he turn his back to me, facing Anna.

"Look, I brought what you asked." She says handing me a purple vibrator and a GIGANTIC dildo. She was flashing her perfect white teeth.

Oh no, oh no, oh no!!
Mateo raised an eyebrow, eyeing me. "I didn't know you were that kind of girl, I like it" He winked at me before walking out of the store with his hands in his pocket

I'm going to kill her!
-

I'm going to kill her!-