❥ 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 :3
ARTEMIS||

Mateo put his hands on my hips before turning me around to face him, my hands landed on his chest as my body hits his.

We got some pretty muscles outta here.

I look up to see that he was already looking at me,
his eyes were in a more darker shade, his hazel eyes were now practically black, his sharp jawline that look like it could cut diamonds was clenched as he look deep into my soul.

I can't help but look at his lips as he licked them.
His pink full lips who are begging me to be covered in mine.

I gulped. Hard.
I didn't know someone could be that handsome.

He draws circles on my hips with one of his hand, sending a weird feeling in my stomach. With the other, he slowly traced unknown shapes on my stomach, before removing my shirt, leaving me in my bra and my shorts.

He bend on his knees in front of me, his hazel eyes never leaving mine. His face was at the same height as my shoulders. My back was now against the wall, his big hands took my leg and placed it on his shoulder.

Wow, he's very tall. I'm 5'6 and he still look like a freaking giant even when he's bent down.

His head was less than an inch away from my stomach.

What is he gonna do? The anticipation was present, and I couldn't wait to see what he was about to do.
He slowly bite the inside of my thigh before licking the mark he just did, he repeated it a few times before removing my wobbling leg of his shoulder, I was flustered like crazy. My breaths were heavier as I repeated the moment in my head.

He stood up, his face was dangerously close to mine. He grabbed the back of my legs and tapped his fingers twice, gesturing me to brace myself as he lifted me up. He sit me on his desk and walked in the inside of my thighs.

He bent over to my ear before wispering. "Is it okay? If it makes you too uncomfortable I will stop, don't hesitate to tell me if it becomes too much" I nod and he immediately start his torture.

A small whimper escaped my mouth as his mouth lached on my neck, his delicious mouth was making out with my neck, he bit my sweet spot and a moan escaped me, he gripped my thighs harder, leaving red marks on them. But I didn't care at all. My eyes were close, and my hands were gripping the desk. His hand suddenly gripped my boob, massaging it.

He was pinching and torturing my sensitive nipple all while he pleased my neck. That was incredibly hot.

He kissed lower, to my collarbone to the top of my breasts. I look down at him and bit my lower lip, he catch the movement with his eyes and I swear I heard a groan coming from him, but what he did next shocked me trough my core.

I gasped as he suddently lick my covered nipple, bitting it softly. I bit my lips trying to hold back my moan of surprise.
You sure it wasn't one of pleasure?
Shut the fuck up.

His hot breath was tickling my skin, sending chills through my body. I look down at him to see what he was doing. His eyes were focused on my breast while his hands gripped my hips, holding me still. He suddently look up, i quickly look away. Shit, now he's going to think i was staring at him.

Girl, you were literally doing that.
But i didn't wanted to get caught!

Luckily for me, he didn't seem to care.
He pulled down my bra and took my nipple in his mouth. His tongue laying flat on it. I whimpered at the new feeling and instantly close my eyes. Oh my god, this feels so good. I didn't have time to realize what I was doing that I grip his hair with my hand and pull it a little. his soft browns curls tickling my palm.