❥ 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

ARTEMIS||

"If she doesn't stop speaking, I think I'm going to be crazy." Jenna says, stuffing her mouth with ketchup chips? While she's listening to a video to understand the math problem we're currently doing.
I knitted my eyebrows and look at her.

"What is that?" I asked horrified by the disgusting flavour. Isn't that only available in Canada?
She took her eyes off the computer to look at me, before wiping her hands on her pants, leaving red crumbs on it. "What is what?" She asked like she didn't knew what I was talking about.
"The chips! How can you eat that?!" I scrunched up my face as the smell of vinegar hit me like a fucking train.

"Oh, that. My uncle lives in Canada so he always bring me snack from there." She smile before looking at the screen of her laptop. " I don't freaking understand!" She rambled before stopping the YouTube video.

I smiled before taking her pen and write down the equation. The poor girl can't even solve a simple equation.

Her jaw dropped as I write the good answer in no time on the paper. " You see? It's very simple, just reverse the numbers and divide. Then you'll have the right answer. Now do it with another problem." I smiled at her before taking a sip of my oat milk coffee.

"You're telling me i've been doing this for 3 hours?!"She paused."And I'm doing the WRONG THING?!" She literally screams. My eyes widened at the image of the poor people sleeping in her area. She's always screaming like an crazy Italian bitch when she's angry.

I nodded gently, holding my lips in a thin line so i won't laugh at the sight of her angry face. Her hair were still in a high ponytail, her white fingernails were now a little bit red, due to the chips she was eating. Her pink unicorn pyjamas was full of crumbs.

I gave her her pencil back and handed her another problem that the math teacher gave us.
It's been two days since we started school and we're already doing homework. She immediately take the paper and started writing.

We're currently in Jenna's room, doing homework's at 8 pm."So?" She began. She look at me then returned her gaze to her work. So?  "So what?" I asked. I took a sip of my drink while she's talking.

"What happened when you returned in your bedroom? Was Mateo there?" She asked still looking at her paper. My eyes widened as memories flood my mind. I almost spit out my drink on her work.

Shit. I forgot to tell her. I'm afraid she would judge me. But, she's your bestfriend. Yeah, and she did so much worse. One time, I caught her fucking with her ex boyfriend's brother. Who does that.

"Artemis?" She looked at me suspiciously while removing the piece of chips in her teeth, very glamour. "What's so bad that you can't say?"
Should I tell her? Yes. But what if she judge me? She won't, she's your bestfriend.
Okay, let's do it.

"Okay so.. when I returned in the bedroom, I put on my pyjama and he appeared out of no where, and hefingermeandithinkilikedit." I blurred out.
Her jaw drops. " Did I heard right?"
"You- Artemis" She pointed at me "The innocent girl who doesn't know what a condom is-"

I pushed her shoulder. "Eh, i know what a condom is!" I protested. She doesn't know what a condom is, she practically slept with everyone without protection, and that bitch doesn't even have STDS.

"Anyways, so you, a whole ass virgin got fingered by her-hot ass fuck- roommate?!" Her eyes widened as she gasped. She cover her mouth in shock.

"I know, I kinda regret it when you say it out loud." My smile dropped as guilt replaced the anxiety.
Her hand that covered her mouth was now on my shoulder, pulling me in a hug. My hands wrapped around her body as she tapped my back.