❥ 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

ARTEMIS||

I woke up by someone's shouting. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the lights.

"What the fuck?!" A male voice yell.
I jumped off of the bed and look at the entrance, ready to attack. Only to find a tall guy that looked EXTREMELY tired. He had a bag with him.

"Umm, who are you? And what are you doing in my room" I asked confused. Is this some kind of joke?

Why is a guy in my room?

"I could asked the same, and this is my room." The guy says. Oh, no, no, no, no.

"If this is some kind of jokes. This isn't funny" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. I was still in my travelling clothes.

"Listen, I don't have time for this, just get out of my room." He said coldly.

He ran a hand through his brown hair to readjust them. What the fuck is his problem?! Some random talk guy is in room claiming that it's his.

I immediately recognize his face.

Mateo Adams.

"Listen, i think it must be a confusion because this is my room. I have the keys and it's in the system." I say annoyed. Maybe this will dissuade him.

What the fuck is happening?? Why is Mateo Adams in my fucking room. I just want to sleep in peace.

"You know what, I'm just going to see if there's a mistake ." I walked past him to exit the room, I was so mad. I just wanted to take a good nap. I travelled all day in a fucking car, I don't have my cat to calm me, and now? A fucking weirdo is claiming my room.

I enter the elevator, I pass a hand through my face, a sigh escaped me. The doors were about to close but a hand blocked it. Great, just what I needed.

What the-
Fuck it's him.

He stood next to me. His hand in the pockets of his sweatpants. His head was tilted to the side, looking at me. The sweater he was wearing looked so comfy.
It had the same color of his pants. I turned my head quickly.

''Stop staring at me you fucking creep.'' I say. I couldn't stop the words from leaving my mouth. I took a deep breath, preparing mentally to a his tantrum. He was still looking at me like i was dressed with a yellow shirt and blue pants. Like I was some joke. He was clearly mocking me.

He just smiled at me in respond. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. Lifting my eyebrow in the air, questioning him.

My body was turned in front of him, back glued to the wall of the elevator.

He adjust his posture and stretches, lifting his arms.

Crap. I clenched my thighs together as his shirt lift a little, giving me a view of the bottom of his abs and v-line. His perfectly tan skin looked so smooth, I wanted to run my hands down his skin.

I can't deny it, he's very good-looking.
''Like what you see?'' I didn't even realized that he was looking at me. My cheeks turned bright red as I look away quickly.

Fuck, now it's me who looks like a fucking creep, staring at his abs.

luckily for me the elevator stop and we arrive at the reception. I don't even know why is there a reception at the school.

Once we arrived at the reception, the old woman was drinking coffee and laughing to herself.

Crazy Bitch.