Introduction

There are times when your mind can think of any words for you to be able to write. Since I am an ordinary writer, I can see myself imagining things that can make up a story that will truly make readers interested. To me, I only write based on what I have experienced. I imagine things that can continue the story that ended up unexpectedly. For example, you and your partner got separated but, in my story, I continue the relationship or continue the separation then reunited after years. Writing a story, poem and such is like you are living in the same character but in a different lifestyle and different future. This book represents me and of course the life how I wanted it to be. There's no harm in dreaming. You only figuring out how can your life flow from the bottom until you reached the top. Then you would ask yourself, "What if it really happens"? Well, that would definitely be an amazing part of your life although you really didn't expect it but it happened. I wish that someone who'd been dreaming of having a fantasy and magical life that they must not give up and wait for it to happen because waiting is worth it and this dream will soon come in God's perfect time.

By the way, this book is all about a lesbian story.