CHAPTER 14: A Year after

My business became very successful. I was able to franchise it at the other parts of the world. I became an actress and a singer in the Philippines. Anna became a singer and a song writer and an actress too. Mom and dad became our managers. At first, we didn't have the intention to fulfil this kind of goals but from the blessings of God, we made it finally. This will always be a good memory for us. Anna and I sometimes argue when it comes to setting up dates and other responsibilities. We knew that it is hard to balance our relationship to our career, but we were even stronger because we never let to end the day that we're not okay. It's a good thing that we practice those kinds of situations between our relationships. For me it is a way if which of us would give up or so but we were very strong to stand up still for the relationship. We were not afraid to show how I and Anna love each other so much. We even had a movie regarding the LGBTQ Pride which we filmed during the anniversary. Anna and I were the lead cast. It was featured international and local industry.

With the success that we ever had, Anna and I were able to build a new house for our future. It is our dream house. It is a house to create a family. Mom and dad also build a house for them. We were able to enjoy the entire year on focusing our careers together. After a year of being successful, we decided to focus on the business but sometimes Anna and I intend to attend shows to be featured in the live broadcasting. Anna also does concerts. I am her supporter all throughout. This may be a good sign for me because her dream of becoming an artist is something big achievement in her life. Since I became quiet when it comes to showbiz, I just want to do what I love to do like making designs every now and then. It's really my passion.

While I'm at home, I've been thinking of visiting my parents at Paris. Anna and I didn't talk about it yet. She was so busy. I'll just talk to her if she had some time. I pass through the garden and watered the plants. It's early in the morning and the sun rises. I'm alone at home. Anna is rehearsing for her latest album coming. Mom and dad accompany her. After I watered the plants, I decided to call my mom in Paris. She's online. It was just ringing. Suddenly, mom answered. "Hey mom" I said. "Did I wake you?" I asked. "No dear. I'm just fixing things. My phone is inside my room, Zeke heard it and gave it to me" mom said. "How are you?" she continued. "I'm good, great even mom. You?" I replied. "I think you're not okay. Are you feeling well?" mom said with her worried voice. "Yes. I'm fine. You don't need to worry" I told mom. "But you look pale" mom said. I didn't agree and said that I'm okay.

"I wanted to visit you mom" Itold her. "Do you? When?" asked mom. "I still don't know yet. I still need totalk about it with Anna" I told her worrying that Anna might not allow me."Does she now hold your life?" asked mom. "No. It's not that" I said. "I canvisit you. I just need Anna's permission of course" I continued. "If you'rehaving a problem with Anna, just tell me. I will listen" mom advised. I toldmom that there's nothing to worry about. Anna and I had a perfect relationship.It's just that I think we ended up not balancing our relationship. I amdeciding to visit mom while Anna is busy with her career. I decided to go outof the house to have some fresh air. I noticed one guy playing with his dog. Ididn't approach him. I realized then that my phone is ringing. It was Anna'scalling. "Hey babe, how are you there?" Anna asked. I told her I'm fine. Shesaid that she'll come home after half an hour. "I'll wait for you" I told her.She didn't say I love you. I was just about to say it to her but she ended thecall. Once again, I looked at the guy with his dog but they're gone.