CHAPTER 1:Expected Show Up

"What a beautiful sunrise"! I woke up with a beautiful view outside my condo. I stood up at the terrace alongside my bedroom. I can see the beach and I can feel the fresh air. It will be a long day today, I thought to myself. I decided to do my exercise before anything else. I prepare for my iPod to bring it while I do my running. I went outside my condo and headed inside the elevator. I reached the ground floor and went out. I first walked until I reached the running field. I started running and jogging. Thank God only few people are there. After an hour, I decided to glaze the beach in front of me. "What a beautiful creation"! I was about to leave when I suddenly stepped on a stone. It was a stone shaped in a circle and the colour is white. At the back of the stone, there's something written on it. "Hi" it says. Where did this come from? I asked myself. I wonder someone left it here or dropped it off. I decided to bring it with me and headed back to my condo.

I prepared a healthy breakfast. Due to my diet, I have lost pounds which makes me look fit and of course healthy. I started exercising when I bought my condo. It is a way for me to have a new life and new beginning. I owned accessory shop and different fashion clothes. I have many branches in the country. I have my own designs of the clothes and even the accessories. It was all me who made it. I have my staff hired to man the main branch in which where my office is located. Many staffs of other branches are travelling to get their stocks for their branch at the main branch. I am the one who communicates with the manager since I am the founder of the business.

I took a bath before heading the office. I have prepared many designs for my new accessories to sell. I knew that Aunt Gina is already waiting for me. She is my friend who I call her mom too. Since my parents are living abroad, she is the one who became my substitute mom and her husband Uncle Francis as my substitute dad. They took care of me since the day my parents left to live abroad with my brother and his family. I decided not to go with them because I have a business. But I am the one who visits them abroad for me to be able to see them. I've done preparing and now that I'm ready to go.

Endless roads are still easy to pass through. No traffic at all. After 10 minutes, I arrived at the shop. I saw that Aunt Gina is already there and some of the staff. I parked the car in front of the shop and headed inside. "Good morning, Mom!" I greeted her excitedly. "Good morning, my dear! How was your sleep?" mom asked. "Just like the same, mom. Nothing changes." I answered. "How's the team doing? Everybody's here?" I asked mom. "Yes. We delivered good stuffs to other branches. They really loved your designs dear." Mom knows how to appreciate my works. "That's good to know. Because of our teamwork, everything will come at ease, and they will love all our work." A fighting spirit came outside of me. I really love the way how people, especially who franchised my business appreciate my works. It motivates me to work harder and create more unique designs for the business. "I can't wait for this business to grow more," said mom. "I know right mom."

Someone called mom through her phone. I don't know who called. But it seems like I knew who she is talking with. A familiar voice of a woman can hear through mom's phone since it is set in a loudspeaker. I wonder who it was, but I didn't ask mom who called her. "Guess who called, Luisa?" asked mom. "I have no idea mom but seem familiar." I answered. "It's Anna. She is asking where I am. I told her I'm in the shop. She wants to drop by. Would you mind if she comes over?" mom asked with a worried eye. "Mom, I'm fine if she stays here. That's not a problem. Besides, we're friends. Does she know I'm here?" I said and asked. "Of course, she does. You're the owner of this business. She's glad that you became successful, Luisa." Mom said and gave me a tap on my shoulder. "That's a relief." I said with an appreciation. After half an hour, somebody opened the entrance door of the shop. I'm inside the office but I heard the door opened. The phone rang while I am facing my computer to update my entire inventory. I answered the phone call. Mom is on the line. "Yes mom?" I asked. "Anna's here. She wants to see you." she said. "Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said and dropped the phone. I hurriedly went in front of my mirror to see what I look like. I'm proud to say that I look normal. I opened my office door and went downstairs.

Upon reaching the final step ofthe stairs, I saw Anna standing in front of the counter. She saw me and smiled."Hi Luisa." said Anna. "Hi" said I. I gave her a high five since I don't wantto hug her. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Just want to drop by. It's myoff." she said with a huge smile but noticing her that she was avoiding an eyecontact. I think she feels awkward. "You can stay here the whole day and helpus. Ha-ha just kidding." I bluff. "Can I? I really want to help." she asked."Sure. You can be our cashier for today." I appointed her as our cashier."Thanks!" and I welcomed her. Suddenly, Danica, my staff, called me. "Ma'am,there's a phone call. Mr. Daniel wants to talk to you." Danica said. "Okay.""Be right back guys." Told them and went upstairs to answer the phone call."Who's Daniel?" asked Anna. "He is the guy who wants to date Luisa. He keeps onsending flowers and chocolates for her. But I don't think Luisa is interestedin him. Why?" said mom and asked for curiosity. "She's not meant for him. She'smeant for me. Ha-ha!" mom was shocked. "You still have feelings for her?" askedmom. Mom couldn't believe that Anna has feelings for me after she left. Sheknew that it was not a good break up because Anna really broke my heart. "I do.I just kept it a secret for a very long time. Whenever I see her, I'm happy. Ialways wanted to talk to her, but I can't." Anna said and explained everythingto mom.