CHAPTER 13: Celebrating our Monthsary ♥

I am getting angry because of Anna's attitude. She didn't even ask permission to leave my condo without waking me up. It was our monthsary today. She didn't even greet me. I wonder where she is. I just decided to go to the shop. Upon reaching the shop, it was closed. I contacted Mom and couldn't reach her out. What's happening? I thought to myself. I decided to stay at the office for a while and grab the opportunity to imagine a new design for my clothes and accessories as well. I ordered food at my favourite fast food, and they delivered it at the office. I still couldn't believe everyone left without me. What am I going to do now? I thought. I decided to go back to my condo. At first, I still do not know where to go. I went to mom and dad's home, but no one is there and just headed home. I can hear a loud noise coming inside my condo. I opened the door but found no one. Anna will surely be getting into my nerves. She didn't even call or message me where did she go. I went inside my bedroom to just sleep for the whole day but suddenly when I opened the door, "Surprise!" everyone was at my room including Anna, mom and dad, and our friends. So, this was a bit of a plan. Anna is in the middle. I can't take my eyes off her. She was holding a banner. Then she suddenly said, "Happy monthsary to us, babe" and I hugged her tight. I thank everyone for this kind of surprise and efforts. I didn't expect this.

Everyone was so busy making chitchats. Anna and I stayed at the kitchen to have something to eat. "Thank you so much for this babe. You really are the best when it comes to surprises. I thought you have forgotten our very special day" I told her while I sat on her lap. "I will never forget it babe. Do you like my surprise?" she asked. "Of course, I do. I'm the happiest girlfriend of all. I got angry you know. Anyway, this will be a memorable day for me" I said. "I'm sure it did. Thank you for appreciating this simple thing" she said. "I love you. Happy monthsary" and I kissed her passionately. I decided to end our kiss because our friends might catch us. We headed to the living room to be with our friends. Everyone seems to be so happy. We even dance and enjoyed the party. Our friends are now sober and wasted. They decided to go home while it's getting late. Mom and dad accompany them and went home.

I was about to clean up the dishes at the kitchen, Anna hugged me from behind. "Babe please leave those behind we can clean them up tomorrow morning" Anna asked while kissing my nape. "I must finish it babe. You can help me so I can finish it" I said. Anna still hugs me. She's touching my bottom. "Babe please stop that for a while. I still must clean this up. Can you just help me, please?" I asked. Anna then helped me cleaned up all the dishes and the room. After cleaning, I decided to take a bath while Anna fixes all the ruined living room. Anna hurriedly locked the condo door and headed to the bedroom. She's waiting for me. "Do you want to watch a movie?" she asked while I come out of the bathroom. "Sure. But you must take a bath first. I will be the one to choose what we are going to watch" I told her. Anna then nodded. I dried my hair and lied on the bed and grab the remote. I chose our favourite movie, "Love, Rosie" is its title.

Anna's done and hurriedly liedon the bed next to me. "Wow. That's our favourite movie babe" and I nodded. Shecuddled me from behind again. Anna sat down and she told me to sit in front ofher. We were seriously watching. I was about to cry at the saddest part of themovie. Anna removed my bra because I still wear it and she started to playthem. She started to lay me down and she's now on top of me. She sips one nipand I moan as she forces to bite it. "Babe" I called her for doing such thing.She just laughed. "Sorry" she whispered. She continued what she's doing. I lether. I can feel how Anna loves me so much. The way she stares makes me weak.The way she touches me, I feel so alive. This is what I miss about her. Weended up winded and fell asleep.