CHAPTER 7: Confessions, love, and everything

Daniel said his goodbye and I also thank him for everything he did. I know he did his very best but I'm not the woman he can be with for the rest of his life, and he knew after all that Anna is still the one, I love and Anna has figured it out already. After Daniel left, Anna approached me. "Hey. What did you tell Daniel a while ago? I want to hear it one more time" Anna teasingly told me. "Stop it. You don't need to hear it" I said while I run heading to my bedroom. "Come on let me in. I won't ask again. Please come out now" and I came out of the bedroom. This time, Anna grabbed me and tried to tickle me. "I won't stop if you didn't tell me" Anna said while tickling me. "Fine just stop" my body is too weak to stand up. "Now tell me. I will listen" Anna said while calming me. "What you heard is true. I still have feelings for you, Anna. I just can't tell you. I know this is the right time now that you're here. I'm sorry if I still have feelings for you. I can't help it. I can't control it and." I couldn't continue my explanation. Anna kissed me at the middle of my speech. My eyes had widened with what she did, and I started to respond but she stopped because my phone rang.

She noticed of many disturbances when she wants to kiss me. While I pick up the phone, Anna sat beside me. Aunt Gina is the one calling. "Hey, mom" I said. Anna kisses my shoulder while I talk to mom. Mom said she wants to take a vacation together with us at a white sand beach. I said that we can talk about it later at dinner. Mom said they will drop by my condo before dinner and said our goodbyes. Anna still sat beside me. ''Can we continue to watch a movie? I'll just cook lunch if you don't mind" I said." Go ahead. I'll pick for a good movie and wait for you here" she said while holding the remote. I headed to the kitchen and prepared to cook for our lunch. While I prepare, I called my parents abroad. "Hello mom and dad. How are you all?" I asked. Mom and Dad are good. They said that they missed me so much and asked about what I am cooking. I decided to tell them about me and Anna.

Anna went inside the kitchen. She wants to hear everything my parents and I will talk about. "Mom, dad do you still remember Anna?" then mom and dad said yes of course. "We knew that you still love her, my dear" mom said while I look straight into their eyes. "What if she comes back? Is it okay for both of you?" I asked. I hope mom and dad will understand. Mom and Dad said, "Of course. She makes you happy. We only want to see you happy, Luisa. We will accept her wholeheartedly. But I don't want her to make you cry. I don't want to see you hurting. Did you see her already?" asked dad. "I've been seeing her dad. I just want to ask permission from you. Do you want to talk to her?" I said and asked. Anna just listens. "Is she there with you?" mom asked. I nodded and let mom and dad talked to Anna. They seemed happy. I can see my parents are happy when they're talking. At one last time, dad talked to Anna seriously. Anna saluted dad and she promised to take care of me and will do her best to make the relationship work out. Mom and dad said goodbyes and wishing us to visit them next time.

Anna couldn't believe that she was able to talk to my parents in a way like they were her mother and father-in-law. "I'm glad that uncle and auntie are in favour of me. I can't believe that they would accept me to you despite my identity" Anna said. "They already accept you when we're still together. They just don't want to talk. They just remain silent" I explained.

"Now that we had their permission, can we start anew?" Anna asked. I nodded and Anna hugged me. I prepare the ingredients and cook our lunch. Everything seemed normal after what happened during the past times. This may be a new beginning to us. More challenges to take on and for sure Anna and I will both face them.