CHAPTER 4: Flowers and Chocolates

Everybody's busy at the shop because of so many customers. Mom is communicating with other customers who are inquiring to buy accessories. The buyer is a male designer of a fashion show. Mom called me and introduced me to him. "Luisa, this is Mr. Smith, a male designer who wants to see your collections of your accessories," said mom. For I can see, the male designer is a gay one. I know how to talk to them nicely since I have a friend like him. "Hi Mr. Smith, welcome to our shop. It was nice to meet you. How may I help you, Sir?" I asked with confidence. "Finally, I was able to know who the owner of this shop is. I bet you have unique designs that you made on your own. I might help you spreading your designs by allowing me to purchase them and to be used by my models in my upcoming fashion show" Mr. Smith said. I was stunned with what I heard. This is a surprise for me. I didn't expect that Mr. Smith would want to use my accessories to use by the models. "You made the right choice, Mr. Smith. My accessories are so unique that anyone can't copy. It is my pleasure to introduce you, my items. Thank you for choosing me, Mr. Smith. This will help me advertise my designs. Please come inside my accessory room for you to be able to choose" I said while heading inside the accessory room.

Mr. Smith chose 10 different designs of my creation. He purchased many of those. I am so glad that I achieved selling products to a fashion designer. I didn't expect that someone have chosen my shop for him to buy for his models. I wonder how a fashion designer doesn't have any designs of his own. Maybe, he doesn't have any time for him to make designs. Later, I was invited by him to attend his fashion show and I was recognized to be part of it because of my designs that was purchased by Mr. Smith. After the event happened, many artists were amazed of my creations, and they endorsed me to sponsor them every photoshoot of different artist/celebrities/models. I can't believe that this is happening to me. Mom is also happy for what I have achieved. "I can't believe this, Mom! Another achievement of my life" I said with excitement. "I know your parents will be proud of you and we are also proud of you Luisa. This is such a blessing from God" mom said. I hugged her tight and simply cried. Dad caught us being dramatic. "May I join you?" asked dad. Then I said, "Of course, dad. Come here." I hugged them both and hurriedly went home.

Meanwhile, I came home for about an hour. I decided to drink milk but not eating some dinner for tonight. I still can't believe what's happening with my life. Then someone knocked on my door. I have no idea who it was. I am not expecting for a visitor. I went in front of my door. My door has a hole. I can see who's outside, but I can't see anyone there. I opened the door and found only a bouquet of flowers and chocolates are on the floor. I wonder who gave this. Who might be? I get the bouquet and the chocolates. I found a letter on top of the flower. I read what is written and it says, "Hi, beautiful. Congratulations!" The only person I know who can give this is Daniel. But all I know is he is on abroad. The last time he called was the day of his flight and he said that he will be staying longer there. Then who might be? I love flowers and chocolates. The person knows what I like. Probably, the person who gave these is someone I might know. Anyways, I decided to get inside and locked the door.

Suddenly, while fixing the flowers to be placed inside the vase, someone knocked again on my door. I hurriedly went in front of my door and picking in the hole, I saw Anna.