CHAPTER 6: Daniel is back

I suddenly woke up from sleep. It's 7 o'clock in the morning. I opened my eyes and look around. Anna is not beside me. I get my phone to check. There are no messages and missed calls. But I found a note beside my picture frame. It was from Anna. The note says, "Good morning, beautiful. I needed to wake up early. I am going to Church. Our Parish Priest requested me to come and serve for the Mass. I'll be back after an hour; I'll buy you breakfast. Stay still and wait for me. Anna." and that's her note. 5 minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I poked the hole of the door and saw Anna. I opened the door immediately. "Good morning! How was your sleep?" asked Anna. "Felt good. What's the breakfast?" I answered and asked. "Would you change your clothes first? It's so short" she suggested. "Don't mind it, I look sexy". Anna looked at me with a smile on her face. We ate our breakfast and watched some movies. Since it's a day off for us, we decided to just stay at my place for a while.

I found snacks for us to eat while watching a movie. I gave them to Anna and continue watching. As I lay on the couch, Anna sat on the carpeted floor. The movie is quite scary so we're both covering our faces and laughing because of our expressions. I don't shout but I'm quite scared. Anna laughs at me when I'm about to jump on the couch because of being terrified. When the movie is finally on its climax, I noticed that Anna is not watching the movie. I'm the one she's watching. She's still sitting on the carpeted floor but this time she moves a little to make her face near mine. "Are you even watching? I'm not the character of the movie" I said then I laughed. "You're so beautiful" she said. I tap her cheek and she started moving her face to reach mine. Is she going to kiss me? What is she doing? I can feel the air of her breathing on my face. I closed my eyes. Only an inch between our faces, and we're about to kiss. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

I hurriedly went to the door leaving Anna. I picked in the hole of the door and I was shockingly seen Daniel. I thought he was on abroad. I get back to Anna and said that Daniel is outside. I changed my clothes and told Anna not to leave. She'll stay at my place. Anna nodded. I opened the door and Daniel is now in front of me. Daniel hugged me and I pushed him back. "Are you not happy to see me?" asked Daniel. "It's not like that. I thought you're out longer" I said. "Well, I changed plans. I can't stay there longer. I can't see you" Daniel said while holding my left hand. "I have a visitor, Daniel. It's Anna." Daniel became serious with what he heard. "It's okay. I can introduce myself to her" Daniel said while heading to the kitchen. I saw Anna standing up. Daniel went inside the living room and saw Anna. "Hi. Anna, right? It's me Daniel. I heard a lot from you before." said Daniel. "Right" Anna said. "You know what Daniel you better leave now. We even discussed things that we need to stop seeing each other. I'm not even interested in you. And you know that Anna is the one whom I'm in love with" Anna heard right. I am still in love with her and whatever I do she will only be in my heart, and no one can replace her.

"I know Luisa. I'm not trying to ruin everything. I just failed to make you happy. I know Anna deserves you better. But I came here to say goodbye once again. I will be staying for good In America. I just want to thank you for everything. Thank you for the friendship and thank you for giving me a chance to know you more. I came back to get my other things and stay for how many days then will go back to States. That's all, Luisa. By the way Anna, please take good care of Luisa. Okay?" and a blankly expression can see on my face. I was able to let Anna heard everything what I said. This is so embarrassing. I just needed Daniel to leave and not to confess my feelings. I was so shocked that I've said that. What should I do? I was looking at Anna and she's smiling at me. As if she's teasing. "Yes of course, Daniel. I will surely take care of her for the rest of my life" Anna said while grinning. This is so unfair.

I want to scream right now!