Fifty seven

Carmen
October

"Oh my god," Zara gasps. "How was it? Did it hurt? Did you pee after?"

I smile at the remembrance. "It was..." My face warms at the thought of him inside me and how good it feels. Carmen stop thinking of that right now. "It was really good. And it did hurt, but after a while it was only a bit of pain, if felt good. And yes I did pee, except I couldn't really walk, so he had to...help."

Zara gasps and squeals before attacking me, sending us both against my bed. "Oh my god. You got dicked down so good you couldn't walk," she yells, it coming out muffled against my hair as I giggle below her. She scrambles up and looks down at me with wild hair. "You need to show me your journal."

I laugh and throw her long hair in her face before she sits next to me again and lets me get up.

"You don't let me read your journal after you hookup with a guy," I remind her.

She rolls her eyes. "Because they're boring asshole hockey guys who leave the second I say I don't want to fuck and then also say I'm pretty for an Indian so no, it's not worth the read."

I sigh and stand up, going to my vanity. "So? I still want to know."

She laughs and then groans and falls back against my bed. "I love your love. Like you guys are so wholesome and adorable. Actually you should be thanking me because I'm the one who told you to let yourself fall in love and look where you are now: practically married."

I laugh and can't help but grin ear to ear. "We're not practically married."

She scoffs. "You're right. You are married. You held it down for him while he was locked up for six months and instead of your relationship getting weaker, it got stronger...you do realize a lot of married couples can't do that?"

My cheeks burn and I stare into the vanity mirror
as I start doing my makeup. "We have a strong relationship because we both worked hard for it and didn't give up on each other when crap hit the fan," I reply honestly as I put cream blush on my cheeks.

"Exactly," Zara replies. "Like it's so..." she sighs with a dreamy smile. "It's like magical. I need a romance book written about you guys."

I chuckle at her through the mirror, slightly messing up my mascara because of it.

"Where is he taking you?"

I shrug. "No idea. He just told me to dress up how I like."

She jumps up out of bed and starts towards my closet.

I continue doing my makeup to make sure it's perfect, not focused on anything but the mascara I'm putting on my eyelashes.

"I'm helping you pick out an outfit and I will be picking the set you will be wearing tonight!" she yells out through the wall. "Why don't you own any sexy black underwear?!"

My eyebrows pinch. "Why buy black ones when the pink ones are right there?!" I yell back.

She sighs dramatically.

A few minutes later when my rather simple makeup is complete, she comes out clutching a bunch of items collected from my closet.