26. yin & yang

Anaya's POV

Anaya's POV.
Jan 3rd //11am

It was our last day in NY. Sean and Taylor have already gone home the day after the ball, so it was just Jacob and I. I've enjoyed my time in my hometown so far. We had gone to at least 2 different museums, modern and interactive art. Last night we had dinner at Mastros and I ate the most expensive meal in my life. Crazy to think I've lived in NY for most of my life and barely stepped foot outside.

"Okay so we could do a helicopter tour?" Jacob said as he walked through the corridor, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Mr. Torelli has connections where we don't have to make reservations, so whenever you're ready we can go."

Damn he looks good

"Naya?" He eyes me questioningly snapping me out of my trance.

"Yup, mhm yeah that sounds like it would be fun." I turn and start looking through my suitcase for something to wear.

"You okay?"

fuck me?..

"Yeah. I'm just gonna hop in the shower so you're not waiting on me." Before he could respond I go into the bathroom and close the door, locking it behind me.

I hate that he has this control over me and he doesn't even know it.
__________________________________

7pm//

It was a lot later in the day. We toured the city, from the sky, for an hour and went and grabbed food from my favorite spot, pizza suprema. Then we met up with Cane because Jacob had to handle some "business"

whatever that was..

We were now laid up watching Encanto on the big screen. Im only wearing a pair of undies and a large T-shirt. Jacob only had on shorts.

We're leaving tomorrow and wanted to spend the rest of the evening indoors. With eachothers company and a blunt of course.

My head laid on his chest listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart. He had his arm around my waist , his hand laying lightly on my hip. He smelled good. A citrus, bergamot musk scent. I just wanna...lick him...

is this the weed talking?

I move my leg which was wrapped over his waist, causing him to groan. I begin to feel hot when I feel his bulge through his thin Nike shorts press against my thigh. I begin to try and get off, but his grip tightens.

"Hey." His raspy voice almost making me melt. His dark, but gentle eyes look into mine before he chuckles.

"Are you okay?" He asks laying his head back down.