11. "your girrafing me crazy"

Previously...
"Oh damn right I can." Cane peers at me before leaning back and asking the next question that changed my life forever.

"Naya. Have you ever smoked weed before?"
__________

 Have you ever smoked weed before?"__________

Anaya's POV.

"God I feel so lightweight", I giggled laying my back against the arm of the couch and putting my feet up on Jacobs lap.

I feel like all of my problems didn't exist. I could be myself again. Which I haven't been in a long time.

"Bruh did you know that there are more nipples in the world than there are people?" Milo said thoughtfully.

There was a pause before everyone erupted in laughter. Although, we were near the same age, Milo's a cute kid. I actually just found out that he's Cane's kid.

I sigh before taking another long drag of the blunt, seconds later, embarrassingly having a coughing fit.

"Damn ninã, take it down a notch, huh?" Jacob chuckles taking the blunt from my hand and taking a drag for himself. I'm glad I have a good friend like Jacob. I know he did this for me and he didn't have too. I'm grateful and high.

"Thanks you. I mean thank you."

"For what?" He questions handing the blunt back to me.

"For caring. For being here. With me." I sigh once again and hand the blunt back to him.

"Hey", he puts a hand on my bony knee, "I would do it again." He then chuckles handing the blunt back to me, "your not high enough hermosa."
________________

"Alright. Thanks Cane, I'll see you tomorrow morning." Jacob was talking with Cane, more like whispering secretly as if I wasn't standing right next to them, but I guess they thought I was too out of it to make out any of it. They were right.

This fucking giraffe has been laughing at me for the past 10 minutes and it won't go away. It's raining in the upside down with me. I began to sway

"Uhm maybe you should bring Anaya home?" Cane stares at me weirdly before patting me...on the head?

"Uh yeah, actually she's way too high to go home, so she's staying with me." Jacob grabs my hand and begins to pull me up the red steps.

"Ok bud, don't do anything I would do. Such as-"

"Ok Jesus! Cane. I'll see you tomorrow." Jacob annoyingly waves his hand behind his head and bids farewell to everyone left.
_____________________
11pm

We finally arrived to Jacobs house a.k.a the Finley mansion. I was half asleep, but it was enough for him to carry me into his house and up the stairs. Down the hall, I saw the room Adam had me in. Making me sick.

I ignored the feeling and wrap my arms tighter around Jacob, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"You're ok." He places me on his bed before walking to the bathroom and coming back with a moist cloth. Although, I don't wear makeup. Jacob uses the cloth to wipe any residue from the day. He wipes slowly revealing my gremlin features.

I guess he heard my thoughts cause the next thing he said made me believe it, "You're beautiful Anaya."

He hastily stands up and walks towards a closet pulling out a t shirt and boxers. "Here. you can change into these." He tosses them on the bed beside me and walks into the bathroom.

I quickly dress into the clothes he chose and sat on his soft satin sheets. Mind as well assume he was royalty. His room was big. Kitchen plus living room big. Ok I'm exaggerating. It was close enough though.

I lay on the bed like a starfish, when Jacob finally comes out of the bathroom with just shorts on.

"Anaya you can take the bed, I'll sleep downstairs." He begins walking to the door, before I jump up to stop him.

"No, It's ok we can share." I respond quickly

"Are you sure?" He raises an eyebrow in amusement and makes his way back to his bed.

"Yeah I mean we're just sleeping." I re-adjust myself and smooth out the marvel t-shirt.

I childishly jump into the left side of the bed and he slides into the right side, lying comfortably on his back. I was gonna be bold and snuggle with him, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Ninã go to sleep and stop staring at me." He smirks before rolling over. I mentally slap myself for getting caught. I lie awake for a while before slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

———

Not that exciting, but a lot more interaction between Naya and Jacob💁🏾‍♀️