20. cloud 9ine

Anaya's POV

Anaya's POV.
Christmas Break//Dec 18th. 7:45 pm

"Mann fuck that bitch on foenem, I'm fuckin drunk as hell. Fuck bitches man...fuck em," Mario slurred waving the Crown Royale in his hand around.

It was the first day of winter break and Dominic invited me to this lil get together at his crib. Ian no dumb bitch though, I invited Tay cause it would be real stupid to be at a niggas house drunk and by myself. Dominics other friends, Antwon and Lytrell were here too, just smoking and drinking. Mario was deep in his feelings cus he got played by some girl 4 years older then him.

"Nigga forget that bitch, what you need to do is start fuckin wit Mariahs ass. She been eyeing you for a min." Lytrell leaned back after taking a swig from his corona.

"She a lil too thick for me tho." Mario said shaking his head.

Lytrell laughed and licked his lips, "Mann I like em thick around the edges."

"Nigga, that's rough around the edges"

Everybody got quiet and busted out laughing. They both slow.

I hit the blunt before passing it to Tay as she cuddles a lil close to Antwon...hmm.

I lay back and began to think about Jay. I haven't spoken to him since that night at his house...when we kissed. When he admitted that he wanted to fuck me?? Now I'm not sure how to feel. If he was really into me, wouldn't he have stayed in contact? A text, a DM, something?? I sigh and look over to find Dominic staring at me, his bottom lip in between his teeth. um...yes?

"What?"

"What? I can't look at you?" He smirks at me and hits the blunt Lytrell passed him.

"Mmcht. No you can't."

"Well too bad."

I roll my eyes in response and can't help but smile. He's cute.

"So yeen ever answer my question doe." He gets up and sits beside me on the loveseat.

"Uh what question?"

"Lemme take you out."

"That's not a question" I laugh and begin to wonder why the hell the blunt ain reach me yet. Dominic been chiefin.

Dominic laughs, "Ight fine, will you go out with me?"

"I woul-", but before I can give a response my phone rings. "Um, hold on a second."

I give Tay a look that I was leaving the room and her crossed ass just nodded at me so I stepped out. Without checking the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?"
"Hi niñaaaa commeeegyettmeh"
"Jay?...are you okay?"

He was slurring his words...so either he was drunk or having a stroke.