sorry.

Hey. I know it's been a while. I'm truly sorry for that. I had every intention of finishing this, but the truth is I just didn't have it in me. I had a whole plot line laid out but I lost all motivation to the stress I was going through with school and building my future.

   I'm an adult now and I've finally made the decision to discontinue this. Because even if i do find the motivation to continue it, I don't think I want to write reader insert stories anymore. And with what free time I have I want to write things that I find inspiration for, instead of going through the stress of making sure it's easy for the reader to insert the character they want. When I first started this I had trouble doing that, even writing the name of my character by mistake, and now it's just a hassle.

   That being said, I am more than happy to let someone else continue the story with their own ideas, or change some things around. I'd thought of adopting it out a long time ago but had no idea how to. So if anyone is up to it, and knows the process of adopting a work, shoot me a dm and I'll hand it over to you. I look forward to seeing the day this is finished.

  I will continue writing, but I'll likely never write for the voltron Fandom again. Maybe a one shot or two in the future upon request, but I tend to write more for the Harry Potter Fandom now, and a select few other Fandoms. I'm also a writer on ao3, and have posted a few works on there, and plan to post those works here as well. Thanks for all the support you've shown. Goodbye, and check out the new stories I'll give you soon.