ch4

I was walking down the hallway, thinking of a way to prank keith and lance. We were currently in the middle of a prank war that lance started. He had decided to take my i-pod and download a bunch of shakira songs. So I decided to put a bucket of food goo on top of the door to the control room, but keith triggered it instead. He saw me laughing and figured out it was me. He decided to get me back but I pushed shiro in the way by mistake. Then everybody just started pranking each other to the point of picking teams. Keith and lance were on a team, while me, pidge, and Alura were on a team. And shiro, hunk, and Coran were on a team. To win, you and your team had to prank one of the other teams when they were together. If you win the team you pranked has to be your servants for a whole weak. And then it hit me. The perfect way to prank lance and Keith. "Pidge! Alura!" I called for my team. When I found them we went in pidge's room, and I told them my plan.

Time skip to when the plan Is set up.

Keith's pov

I was in the training room when the castles alarm system went off. I ran to the control room to find everyone was already there. "Whats wrong, are we under attack, is someone in trouble?" Lance asked. "No, but we do have a slight issue. Wolf has gotten a sickness called gendilis, it keeps changing your gender and physical form until cured. And we need someone to get that cure." So there's a mission? Doesn't seem to hard. "Whats the cure, princes?" Shiro asked. "It's a rare blue flower, it's only found on genilis. You must brew it into a tea, so that it can be given. The problem is this one is a two person mission. But I know that the planet has both a cold and warm side. So maybe keith and lance. I just don't know where it will be exactly." "I'll go, I don't really have anything to do and I won't get pranked by Coran for a while." I say. Coran had been throwing pranks at me left and right, because I put a fake milin worm in his food goo. I don't think he'll ever leave me alone because of that. "And that means you need someone to help you. Lance what about you?" Alura asked lance. He immediately nodded his head. "Sure thing, princes, if you asked me to do anything I would do it in a heart beet if I could." Lance flirted. Well I guess we're going to get a cure.

Time skip to them figuring out it was a prank.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh, lance you better not leave me here!" I yelled at lance. I figured out it was a prank when the guy guarding the plant said that it makes you really hipper, and then makes you pass out. I should have known it was a prank, man, they're good. "I wasn't going to leave you, I was just seeing if there's any bad guys around that could possibly tie me up to." "Then get me out of here!"

A few weird situations later

We landed the lions, and walked strait to the control room. We were soaking wet, and had a bunch of seaweed stuck to our armor. Yep this was definitely a prank. I should have guessed they would have pulled something like this with pidge and Alura both being on the team. Me and lance entered the control room to see everyone standing there laughing. "Not. Funny." I say and they just laugh harder. "Question, which one of you came up with this idea?" Lance asked. I'm sure it was pidge. "It was actually wolf who planed this." Pidge said. "Where is wolf? I don't see him." Lance said. It was only then that I became relevant to the Sound of a camera going off from above us. "Lance look up." I say. Lance looks up and immediately freaks out. Wolf then jumps down and hands Alura the camera. How did they even get a camera? "We win." Is all wolf says. All the sudden the castle alarm system goes off. The screen of the castle is flashing and a message from haggar shows up. "Give us back the princes of the galra, and live to fight another day." Wolf visibly tenses. The massage goes away and everyone panics. "What princes of the galra? Alura and pidge are the only girls on the ship." Lance says. "Actually-" "they're looking for me." Wolf says. "Of course you wouldn't know that because you haven't really been paying attention, have you, lanlan." Wolf says.

Lance's pov

"Of course you wouldn't know that because you haven't been paying attention, have you, lanlan." Wolf says. And then it hit me. "No, you can't be y/n, she disappeared a long time ago."

Flash back

"Lanlan! Come play with me!" Y/n yelled from the back yard. "Hold on y/n/n, (your Nick name) i'll be there in a minute." I called from my room. I was looking for my jacket, I had grown out of it so I was going to give it to y/n. It was black with purple strips. When I found it I ran down the stairs to find y/n on the back porch. "Hey, y/n/n, you want my jacket? It doesn't fit me anymore." I say handing her the jacket. She immediately grabbed it and put it on. "Thanks, lanlan!" "Don't mention it."

Minor time skip.

Me and my older sister had gone to my dad's for the night because he barely got to see us. When we got home, the door was wide open. My sister told me to stay in the car, then she went inside. "Lance! Get the phone and call 9-1-1! Mom's been hurt, and y/n's missing!" I heard my sister yell. I grabbed the phone and called the cops. That's the day my little sister went missing.

End of flashback.

I ran to y/n and embraced her in a tight hug. She hugged me back and started to cry. "Hate to break up the family reunion but, we kinda have a bunch of galra demanding we give them their princes! We need to get rid of them before they destroy the castle." Keith says. "You aren't suggesting we give them y/n Are you?" I ask, he gives me an 'are you serious' look. "No! I'm saying we need to fight the galra cruiser, until Alura can wormhole out of here!" "Keith's right, we need to form voltron." Shiro said. Everyone else suited up and went to their lions.

Time skip, your pov.

Everyone was back in the castle and we had wormholed away from the galra troops. Thank god, I didn't want to go back to Zarcon. When everyone was in the castle I had to explain where I was for the past 8 years. And why haggar said that she wanted the princes of the galra, aka me, back. After I had explained everything, and everyone had eaten, we all went to bed. And for the first time in a long time, I didn't have a nightmare.

Hay guys! I hope you enjoyed, let me know what you want to happen in the next chapter, you, keith, and shiro go to the blade of marmora, or you get closer with Keith. Let me know what you want. Anyways fallow, vote, and join the wolf pack! ;-) ;3