ch2

Y/n's pov

I'm gonna die. Welp at least it won't be because zarkon murdered me in my sleep. "Alura and I have been running tests due to the particle barrier being damaged at the space mall. And Alura thought it would be a good idea to test the new team member!" Coran stated. I looked behind Coran to see a pleased looking Alura. "You were way quicker than the paladins on their first go. Good job." Alura states. I can't help but smirk. Better than the paladins ae? I could get used to hearing that. "So, wolf, what planet are you from?" Lance asked. I hesitated for a moment. I didn't know if he ment where I was born or where most of my life was spent. "Earth." I state bluntly. "Where are you from?" "Earth." He answered. I started to walk to the training room while everyone was discussing finding pidge's brother. Then I noticed lance had followed me, but I stayed quiet. "Hey wait up, dude!" He shouted.
"So, is wolf your real name?" He asked. I looked at him be for sighing. "No, no it isn't." I knew that at least one of them figured that wolf  wasn't my real name, so why try and hide it? "Can you tell me what your real name is?" He asked. "Can you just stop asking questions!?" I say annoyed. "Not until I figure out why you look so firmilar." He said. So we definitely already new each other from somewhere. I just can't figure out why. And that's when it hit me.

Flashback~

"Stop it lance!" I yelled at my older brother. "Or what? Are you gonna hit me?" He asked in a mocking time. I then tripped him and held him down with my foot. "I said stop it!"  I yelled. "Mom, y/n pinned me down again!" He shouted. My mom came out of the laundry room and pulled me away from him. "Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you? No fighting in the house. You to lance." "But she - he started it!" We yelled at the same time. "I don't care who started it. Now go outside and be nice to each other!" She yelled. We both went outside. ".......... Sorry lance." I say. "Sorry y/n. Hey do you want to play hide and seek?" "Yeah! Your counting!" I say before I run off. "1,2,3,4,5-"

End of flash back

"Wolf!" I blinked for a second. I probably just blanked. "What?" I question. "Sorry, you just kinda spaced, and you weren't paying any attention so, you almost kinda ran into the door." I opened the door to the training room, and sat down on a bench. I needed a little time to think before I train. "Hay lance? Your last name wouldn't happen to be McClain, would it?" I ask, unsure. He looked shocked. As if I just told him that he was dead and space is actually the afterlife. "Yes........ Yes it is. How did you know? No one has told you their last name." I froze. It really is my  big brother. A single tear slid down my cheek. Making sure he didn't see, I got up and walked to the weapon rack. "Lets just say I knew a girl, That girl is long gone though." I say. If he found out who I really was, I'd have to go back to being who I was. And I'd surely get caught by Zarkon then.

Time skip

"Training level 18 start!" I shout. Sure I'd been in the training room all night and hadn't slept, but I needed to blow of some steam. Finishing off level 18, I dropped my sword and grabbed my water bottle. I was covered in sweat and grim.  So I decided to take a shower. After the shower I looked in the mirror. I just then realized that I still looked the exact same. Maybe older but, I still looked like the helpless little girl I was when I was on zarcon's ship. And I was never going back. I got dressed in cloths that hides my identity. A black, baggy T-shirt. some ripped black skinny jeans. And a black Jacket with purple strips on it. I put my hair in a bun and pulled my hood over my face. I may have looked like a boy, but that's kind of the idea. The galra are looking for the girl known as y/n McClain. Not the guy known as wolf. I headed to the control room to check up on things. Everything was going ok. I sat down on the windowsill and closed my eyes. A small nap wouldn't hurt.

Time skip- brought to you by klance.

I woke up to people whispering. Lucky for me I didn't get my name for looking like a wolf, so I listened to what they were saying. "Lance, what are you talking about? We only just met this guy." Keith. "But he knew my last name some how. And no one told him. When I questioned him about it, he said that he knew a girl. So he must have been talking about someone I knew. And everyone I knew that's a girl is back on earth. Except pidge, but she would have said something about knowing him. The only other girl I can think of is my little sister y/n, and she went missing 7 years ago. He might know where she is!" He shouted. Had it really been that long? "Lance we don't even know what this guy looks like, we don't even know his real name! Do you really want to trust that he knows something he's not telling us?" "Well he's asleep, you should be able to get his hood off." Damn it. "Lance, you really want to know don't you?" "If he knows something about y/n, yeah I want to know." There was a pause, as if he was debating on whether to pull my hood down, or just walk away. "Fine." Soon enough I heard foot steps coming towards me. He stopped beside me and reached for my hood. "If you touch me or anything on me, I will chop your hand off." "Jesus!" He said jumping back. "How did you know I was there?" He asked. "I didn't get my name by looking like a wolf." I state before getting up. "Seriously though, touch me and you can choose which finger comes off first." I then walk out. I need to be more cautious now. They are digging for something they shouldn't.

Hi guys! I tried to make this one a little longer because I figured that you guys would have a lot of free time since its summer. Anyways fallow vote, and join the wolf pack ;-)