ch1 new faces

Y/n's pov

As I killed the last Sentinel, voltron landed on the ground. A minute later, five people walked out of 5 robotic lions. I felt like the one in the blue was familiar. "Help, we are the paladins of voltron. Who are you?" The one in the black asked. I stood a minute before answering. "I'm wolf, others know me as the sentinel slayer." I state. If I get attached and they get hurt it's not my fault. "Ah, well I'm Shiro, the one in blue is lance," he motioned to himself be for pointing to the guy in blue. He shot finger guns at me, and then the one in green elbows him. "The one in green is pidge, the one in yellow is hunk," he named the girl in green, at least I think she was a girl, and she waved. Hunk, the guy in yellow waved and gave a warming smile. "And the guy in red is Keith." He pointed to the guy in red, he looked really emo and antisocial. He gave a nod before Shiro started speaking again. "Those were some nice skills you had out there, how did you learn to fight like that?" "My brother began teaching me when I was 9 and I kept learning until a year ago. I haven't seen him since then." I said. Of course I was referring to lotor. Spending half of my life with him has its perks. "Well thanks for your help, we really needed it." "No problem, I have to go now bye." I started to walk away. These guys seemed nice, but If they found out that I was zarcon's missing daughter, they would think I was a monster. "Wait!" I heard someone call after me I turn around to see an out of breath Keith. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asked a free he caught his breath. "Uh........ no, actually I don't." I state. "Well you should come with us then dude, you'd make a great addition to the team, and you wouldn't have to worry about finding a place to stay." As he said that I thought carefully. If I went with them and they found out that I was part of the galran empire, then I would be dead. But if I didn't go with them I'd be at risk of galra soldiers finding me. "i guess, ill come with you guys." i state. keith brought me in the red lion and we left to the castle of lions. when we arived, there was a girl that looked like a princess and a guy that looked like nigle thornbery. "welcom to my castle, im princess alura, and this is coran. whats your name?" she said. "my name...... my name is wolf." I stated. I can't tell my real name to anyone anymore. The last person I told wound up dying trying to protect me. I don't want that to happen again. "Well if you will follow me, we have a room set up for you." Coran said. We walked out of the control room and down the hall to where I assume all the bedrooms were. He opened a door and I followed, it wasn't anything fancy. "Thank you Coran." I say before he leaves. I lay down on the bed and quietly wait for morning.

Time skip- brought to you by the power of klance.

Y/n pov

I was laying in my bed wandering how I was going to kill Zarcon, when an alarm went off. I jumped up grabbed my bracelet and ring, which take the form of any weapon I want to use, and ran out the door. When I got to the control room, Coran was shouting into the coms and Shiro and Keith were just staring, trying not to laugh. Soon pidge, hunk, and lance busted through. The doors. I stood there a little annoyed. If no one was attacking then why set the alarm. It would be nice to at least have a day of free time to do whatever the hell I wanted! I crossed my arms and gave Coran the death glare. "Oh no! Alura has been chopped in half! If only voltron was here to save her!" He wailed. I looked over to the others who seemed to be trying not to laugh. "Is he always this dramatic?" I ask, my voice laced with annoyance. Shiro chuckled a little before speaking. "You'll get used to it." He said. Not long after Coran finally noticed that we were all here. And then he gave us the most shit eating grin I had ever seen. Oh boy, I'm gonna die.

Hi guys sorry it took so long to update! But I will try to at least update every 2 weeks. Anyways please vote fallow and join the wolf pack!! ;3