ch6

Y/n

It had been a few days since we had played truth or dare. And that feeling still hasn't left. I still feel like everyone isn't telling me something. Maybe it's my imagination but, I'm still curious.

I head to the training room to spar with the robot, but surprise Surprise, keith was already there. "mind if I join You?" I ask. I guess I started him, cause he jumped like three foot in the air. "you OK? " "yeah, just warn me next time you wanna sneak up on me like that. "he responded, getting a chuckle out of me. "well then mister Samaria, how about a little one on one sparing? " I ask with determination. "sure, just don't blame me when you loose. "

We had been fighting for about ten minutes now, and nether one of us had been able to beat the other. Suddenly shiro walked in and startled me. But he also started Keith. I ended up falling on my butt. I groaned and sat up rubbing my head. When I opened my eyes I realized Keith had fallen too, on top of me. "um.... "Keith realized what position we were in and instantly got up, helping me up as well.

"what's up shiro? " I ask rubbing the back of my neck. "alura asked if I could get you two to the control room. We have another mission. "  

Me and Keith walked silently behind shiro. I listened partly to what they were saying but spaced out. I was thinking about that day. The day I had found the knife.

It just so happened i eventually regained all of the items that were on me, the knife and my jacket being two of them. I had found the knife just playing around in the back yard. But I also found a picture too. It was a picture of my mom holding me next what I assumed was my father. The issue was, his head and body had been torn out of the picture. But I could have sworn the hands were purple and that they had claws.

I snapped out of it when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Lance was giving me a questioning look. " Are you ok?" I shrugged but nodded, giving him a smile. While I was spaced out I guess they had decided I would be going with shiro and Keith, considering I had been out in space the longest. Sure Alura was an alien princess, but she had probably never stepped a foot off her planet before Zarkon went power hungry.

I hopped in red with Keith, grabbing the back of the pilot seat. It was bumpy going in due to the giant blue star and two black holes, but we were able to get through. I spaced out once again, until I noticed men trying to get something from Keith. I felt someone reach for my hip but quickly turned around and stoped the man before throwing him over my shoulder. I glared at him daring him to try again.

After a little fighting, we had discovered Keith hat brought his knife with him, the knife similar to mine. I stepped towards Keith only to be stopped by what I guessed was their leader.i stepped back as they spoke, listening to what they were saying. They wanted Keith to go through a test to see if he was worthy of keeping the blade, and to get him answers to why he had the knife.

Shiro and I stood in silence as we watched Keith fight. Until I was asked to fallow the leader, who I now knew as Kolivan. We walked until I noticed the light was strategically dimmed so that I wouldn't see the men coming out of the shadows. But I did. I pretended not to though.

I kept my hand by my waist where I kept my knife hidden. Then the men attacked. I jumped in to action disarming them and knocking a few out. " You were right, she is highly skilled. Makes sense she has very strong relative's."

I looked at the man confused, what the hell was he talking about. Did he know about my past with zarkon? "She is my own daughter after all."

Oh my god, I am so sorry guys!!! I will try to update sooner I promise but I had a lot on my mind. I will try to update by Sunday, until then like fallow and join the wolf pack♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺