ch12

It was Early when Pidge left. Y/N watched as she went silently, hoping she'd find her brother. She knew how hard it was to be separated from family. With a quiet sigh Y/n walked away, thinking of what the older holt sibling would do when he found Y/N in his sister's group of renegade friends.

Moments passed and She found herself in the training deck, booting up the training bots. Fighting her way through the levels with ease as her thoughts carried themselves away.

~~~~~~~~•○●●●●●●●●●●●●○•~~~~~~~~

Keith sighed picking at his food goo. It had been 3 movements since he'd kissed Y/N. They hadn't spoken about it since. It's not like he didn't want what they had to progress, he just didn't know how to go about it. He'd grown up to be bad with emotions, rarely having anyone to share them with. And while he was close with Shiro, he didn't think he should talk to him about romance, especially when Shiro had left his own fiance back on earth.

He would tall to Lance, the so called ladies man, but that seemed all to akward due to him being Y/N's brother. So he was left to stew in his thoughts, being the akward, emotionally stunted boy he was.

Vargas passed by as he sat at the table in the dinning hall. Hunk had started stress cooking, and had asked if he'd taste test since he was there and the others all seemed busy. He was lost in thought when a poke to the side of the head brought him back to reality. "You ok there, keith?" Keith sighed crossing his arms, looking up at the yellow Palladian. "I..... I dont know? I....." Keith went silent after trying to explain, nor being able to find the right words.

"Is this about Y/N?" Keith flinched looking back at hunk. "Yeah... how did you know?" *hunk offers a soft smile, setting the alien food he'd made on the table infront of them before taking a seat. "I see that look on lances face when he's thinking about Allura. I've learned to pick up on expressions easily." Keith nods looking back at the table in front of him. "What has you so afraid to talk to her about it?" "I don't know... I just.... I guess I'm worried she doesn't see me the way I see her... maybe she thought the... the kiss only happened in the moment."

Hunk nodded along thoughtfully. "Well, if I know anything about, Y/N it's that if she didn't like something, she'd just tell you. She's not the type to stay quiet if something bothers her. And I saw how happy she was after. Maybe she likes you back, all you have to do is ask." Keith looked at the wise boy beside him. Everyone might think hunk is the softest of them all, but he's probably the strongest. Helping everyone when they need it most.

"You... really think so?" Hunk smiles. "I know so. Now go ask her already, she's in the training room last I checked, she was on level 93." Keith jumped rushing out. "Thanks man! I owe you one!"

Hunk smiles as he watches his angst friend leave. Then quickly turns back to his food and hums in delight as he eats his new recipe.

~~~~~~~~•○●●●●●●●●●●●●○•~~~~~~~~

When Pidge realised the person she had just been fighting with was her brother she was stoaked to say the least. She couldn't wait to take him back to the castle. Shiro would probably feel relieved to see Matt alive.

And Y/N had met Matt too, so they'd probably be happy to see eachother again. She flew her lion as fast as posible, Matt clinging to the back of her seat so he didn't fall due to the high speeds. This was going to be awesome.

~~~~~~~~•○●●●●●●●●●●●●○•~~~~~~~~

Keith had just reached the training deck when pidge came on the intercoms. Then visibly sagged as Y/N ran right past him to the control room after just berily pausing the training simulation. Of course he'd be stopped when he had just worked up the courage to tell her how he felt. He sighed and followed after her.