ch3

Y/n pov

I was walking to the control room, when I heard lance say "space mall here I come!" Welp let's hope I don't get banned from this one too. "Oh! Hey, dude. Do you need a ride to the space mall? We're all going." Lance asked as he passed me. "Sure." I say before following him to the blue lion.

Time skip

I was walking with Keith and lance when I spotted a weapons store. "Where you going?" Lance asked me as I walked over to the window, staring at a purple sword that splits into two. "Um, I think this guy is in love with weapons." I heard Keith say. "Oh your one to talk mullet, you're the one staring at that dagger all the time." "I do not! I just contemplate wether or not to stab you with it!" He yells. I had walked into the shop and bought the sword by the time they stopped arguing. "So why did we come to the space mall again?" I ask, walking up behind lance. "Aaaahhhhh!" He screams in a not so manly voice. "Dude, you sounded like a girl." I say trying not to laugh. Keith burst out laughing, wiping away a few fake tears. "I did not!" "Keep telling yourself that. I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." I say before walking towards the bathroom. When I got there I couldn't figure out which one to go into. I am a girl, but I look like a boy. "Um?" I heard foot steps coming towards me. I turned around to see pidge. "Whats up with you? You look like you're having trouble figuring out which one to go into." She asked. I scratch my neck as a nerves habit. "Well....... these signs always confused me." I say embarrassed. I was actually lying. I knew which bathroom is which. "Well hold on one second and I'll tell you which one to go into. Since I am both a girl and a boy, I doesn't really matter which one I go into." She said. "Wait what? How can you be a girl and a guy at the same time?" I ask. "Well, I actually decided to pretend to be a guy when I went to the garrison. They wouldn't let me in because I kept breaking in and hacking there system. So instead of Katie Holt getting in, pidge Gunderson did." She explains. I didn't help that much. I nod anyway. I waited for her to get back to tell me which one to go into. When she came back out she told me to go to the one opposite the one beside the one she went in. "Um I'm pretty sure that's the girls considering I saw Alura come out a minute ago." I say. "I know, aren't you a girl?" She asks. "What! How did you know?!" I ask. No one and I mean no one has been able to find out that I'm a girl. "I may or may not have searched your bag to see if you had any electronics, and noticed that you had a lot of things girls wear. Not including the chest binder." She said. "You aren't going to tell anybody are you?" I ask. If she told lance he would be one step closer to figuring out who I was. "Nah, I won't tell anyone. That's something you get to do. I just ask that you don't hide things from everyone so we know that we can trust you." She said. A wave of relief hit me. I wouldn't have to explain my situation just yet. "Wait, pidge, did you say your original last name was Holt?" "Yeah why?" She asked. "You wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of sam Holt would you?" She tensed when I said Sam Holt. "That's my dad." She said. "Well I might know where he is. I'll help you find him I say. Right after I say that, I was crushed in a bone breaking hug. "Thanks, wolf." She said. "No problem. I know I would give anything to be back on earth with my mom. And my 5 brothers, and my 3 sister's. And my abuela. I have to many family members." I say. I heard pidge chuckle before letting go. "You and lance both." She said. If only she knew, lance was one of my 5 brothers. I went to the bathroom and came back out. When I did I looked over to see Keith and lance looking at me funny. "What, do I have something on my head?" I ask, patting the top of my head. "No....... what's up with you and pidge?" Lance asked. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I saw pidge hug you like you were a computer, I think that pidge might like you." Lance said. "Pht-haha haha, good one lance!" I say, holding my stomach. He could be really funny sometimes. In the distance I saw hunk, pidge, shiro, and Alura on some sort of motor bike. They were rushing this way. "Guys get ready to jump on the back of a bike." I say. Then they saw everyone on the bike. Then I saw a really chubby galran soldier chasing them. As soon as the bike got to me I grabbed pidge's hand and jump on the back of the bike. I also helped lance and Keith on to. "Is that a chicken?!" I ask, spotting the creature in pidge's lap. "Yeah!" She answered.

Time skip

We had arrived back at the castle of lions, almost all tired. Alura and pidge were having a giggle fit and kept looking at me. My guess is that pidge or the mice told Alura that I was a girl, or they are making best to see who will hook up first. I could see lance glaring at me. I think he has a thing for Alura. I walked over to pidge and Alura. " let me guess, secrets don't exist with you two?" I guessed. "You could say that, if you're talking about the whole gender issue." Alura said. "That's exactly what I'm talking about, but why are you guys so giggly?" I ask. "Well we started talking about you know what, then looked over at you. Only to notice that lance had been starting at us the whole time. And then we started to mess with him by acting like we "had a crush on you." He then started glaring at you." Pidge explained. "Hehe, that's hilarious." I said trying my best not to burst out laughing. "Well good night guys." I say before heading to the training deck. When I got there I decided to take a breather. I got out my dagger, I've had it since I was taken. I had found it in the back yard, buried under a tree. I'm surprised that I still had it. I was so entranced that I hadn't even realized that Keith had walked in. "Wolf, how did you get that dagger?" He asked. "I've had this dagger since I left earth, why?" I asked. "Because it looks like mine." He said before pulling out his own dagger. It looked almost exactly like mine, except mine had purple string on the Hilt instead of a ragged cloth. "How did you get that?" I ask. "It was a gift from someone, I don't know who." He said. The rest of the night I just stared up at the ceiling. How do me and Keith both have the daggers. There has to be some sort of explanation.

Hey guys! I decided to update a little early, because the next thing coming out is my new teen wolf fanfic, yay! Go check it out once I update it. Anyways guys, fallow, vote, and join the wolf pack! :3