ch9

Y/N pov.

It was the middle of the night. Everything was quiet. I had been trying to sleep, but I haven't been able to recently.

After rolling around for hours trying to get comfortable, I finally decided to go to the control room. I sat infront of the window, staring out at the stary abyss. " can't sleep?" " Holy mother of pearl- don't sneak up on me Shiro!" I say relaxing. " Sorry, I thought you heard me." The male sat down looking out at the stars. " So, why can't you sleep?" " I don't know. I guess I just have a lot on my mind. I haven't been very helpful as of late, and I'm pretty sure Allura hates me." Shiro sighed turning to face me. " she doesn't hate you. And you've helped as much as you could. Don't doubt yourself." I looked at him and sighed. " I just, I dont see why anyone would need me here, all I do is slow you guys down. Keith won't even talk to me right now, and I don't know why. I'm just a bother." I said laying my head on my knees.

" Y/N. You aren't a bother. And I'm pretty sure you could beat the crap out of me anytime you wanted. And of course we need you, you've had voltron's back since we met you, and if we hadn't met you, Lance would have killed us with his taste for evil women by now."

I looked at the man and smiled. " Thanks, Shiro, I needed that." "Anytime, don't be afraid to came talk to me if you're feeling down again." I looked back out at the stars again, feeling a lot better than I did before.

"Keith's only ignoring you because he has a crush on you by the way." Shiro said before getting up to leave. It took me a moment to process what he had said.

" What!"

~~~~~~~24 varga time skip~~~~~~~~

The team and I were currently in the lounge playing some games. " What if we played dirty little secret?" Pidge asked.

   "Eh... what's that?" "A game where you put your biggest secret on paper, then someone has to draw it and guess who's secret it is." I thought for a moment. "Sounds like it could be fun. Let's do it."

   Everyone else agreed to play as well so we all started writing something down. I don't really have anymore secrets.... the team has already figured me out. Then a thought popped into my head. It doesn't have to be big in retrospect, just my own biggest secret. I quickly wrote it down, throwing the paper in a small baggy Pidge had.

   We went over a couple secrets, finding out coran has a stash of alien alcohol, hunk shared his brownie recipe, and shiro knows how to hoola.

   Then it got to me. I pulled out a peice of paper, reading it aloud. "'When I was 13, I was kept up all night by shiro and his boyfriend going at it. Shiro has a daddy kink by the way, don't kill me.'"

   Everyone but shiro, who was dying of embarasment, busted out laughing. "Really keith?!??" I said laughing, whiping away fake tears. Shiro groaned covering his face. "Yeah! The next morning he was covered in hickies and I had to force myself not to say anything!" "Keeeith!!" shiro yelled with a red face.

   We moved on, finding out Lance used to watch telatubies. Which I had no clue what that even was. Then Allura pulled my paper out. "'Ive never had a boyfriend'..." Everyone looked around confused. I just sat there. It's not like it was a big deal.

   "Y/n? Is this yours?" "Yeah..." I said leaning back. "No way!!!! My little sister is so innocent!!!" "I will tear your favorite blue jeans to shreads-" "alright!!! Jeez!" Everyone laughed and we soon finished the game.

   After a while, everyone went to bed, except me. I found myself starring out into the stare filled void. Thinking about how strange the past few months have been. "Are you gonna sleep?" I jumped up so high I almost hit my head. Turning around clutching my beating chest I saw Keith.

   "What the hell!!! Don't sneak up on me like that!!" I took a deep breath turning back to face the stars. "I'll take that as a no then...." we sat in silence for what seemed like hours. Just watching the galaxies as we flew through the universe.

   Then he broke it. "Im sorry... for not talking to you I mean. I wasn't trying to, I just felt a bit akward after what happened in the locker..." "thanks... but you don't need to apologise." He smiled turning back to the shining glass.

   "How far do you think we are? From home..." "well... I'd say miles and miles... so far it would take another thousand years before human kind could find it's way out here..." without realising it I had begun to lean on Keith. Finnaly feeling sleeps claws tearing into my skin.

    "Yeah... hopefully we can go back someday..." Keith said leaning against the wall, somehow getting sleepy as well. "Yeah.. Then I could see my family... my REAL family..." my vision fades as I feel myself drift off. My body falling in Keith's lap as sleep takes hold.

   We fell asleep there that night. Huddled up in the Control room on the cold floor. A bright light shining. A faint clicking sound could be heard throughout the room. I felt movement beneath me. A tough but soft and warm pillow. I didn't think anything of it, simply going back to sleep. Until I heard giggling.

   My eyes flew open to see a firm chest. I imediatly jumped up, blushing like crazy. "Gah!!!" Keith, who was also blushing, was stiff as a board, glaring at pidge and lance, who were taking pictures. I groaned and quickly took their cameras. "We fell asleep here last night..." "yeah..." Keith had finnaly gotten up.

   Shiro walked in with hunk and coran beside him. "Glad to see you two actually slept." My face got redder, if that was even possible. "Awe!! Look at the wittle strawberries!!!" Lance taunted. "Kill me..." I whined covering my face. We are never gonna live this down.

WHAT'S UP MAH DUDES!!! Sorry it took so long to update, I've been working on my writing skills, and finnaly decided what I was gonna do. But for the 15th chapter, I'll let you choose between 3 things, deciding what will happen.

1. Galran heat. As much as I hate the idea, I've gotten good with smut. We could have a smut where Y/n goes into heat and drives keith crazy, if so it will be a two parter.

2. Purple legolas *caugh* Lotor, shows up and kidnaps y/n. If this is chosen, no, I will not write a non con smut between y/n and the purple elf. That idea makes me uncomfortable, so don't ask.

3. Matt showes up and Keithy boi gets jelly. If this is chosen I may do a smut, but I also may add a few shiroxmatt jokes in there, just for the laughs.

Vote away my guys gals and other pals, and as always, vote, fallow, and join the wolf pack🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈