ch10

After everyone dispersed from the control room, from that embarasment, I found my way to the training deck.

I started the simulator and trained for what seemed like hours. Sometime during this I forgot where I was. In my mind I was back on zarkons ship training, breaking and rebuilding myself to become stronger. I could almost hear the voices of haggar and Lotor taunting me as I unleashed my might on the training robot.

I was covered in sweat, and breathing heavily. The sound of metal hitting metal bouncing off the walls. I was ripping the robot apart peice by peice. I was brought back to reality by someone clearing their throat.

"Goin all out I see." Shiro was leaned against the wall. "Sorry, it's been a rough few days...." "don't apologise, there s nothing to be sorry for." He walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "If you need to let off some steam that's ok, but think about talking to someone about how you feel, it doesn't matter who." I nod and hug shiro, finnaly relaxing a bit. "Thanks space dad." Shiro chuckles hugging me back before pulling away. "Don't mention it, everyone is gathering for breakfast, you should come to." I nod putting my training sword away. Fallowing shiro out.

When we got to the dining hall everyone was conversing happily. Shiro went to sit between pidge and the princess. I akwardly dat beside Keith, seeing as lance was sat between Keith and hunk. "Hey..." "hi..." Keith smiled nervously as he greeted me. I could almost feel the smirk pidge was giving us.

When everyone was done alura said we should have the day off, seeing as everyone was still a bit stressed. We all left to the lounge and sat around lazily. "So, what are some earth customs?" Alura asked from her spot at the end of the couch. "Well, we have a special greeting for people that aren't exactly nice, we stick our middle fingers up at them." "Pidge no!" Shiro yelled with wide eyes. Everyone but alura and coran laughed, and some of us laughed harder when she flipped lane off. "Hello lance."

We sat in there chatting for hours, having a lot of fun. Until a shrill sound filled our ears. The alarm was going off, meaning we were under attack. The Palladians ran to suit up and alura coran and I left to the control room. I looked out the glass that separated us from the blackness of space, my eyes widening in surprise. "Lotor..."

The Palladians formed voltron, fighting Lotor's ship fiercely, but no one noticed that Lotor was no longer on his ship. "Princess, im gonna take one of the fighter jets from the hanger and see if I can knock of the cannon!" "Hurry y/n!!"

I ran down the hall, stopping at the door to the hanger. I ran inside and to the jet, but I didn't make it inside. I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head before I fell. I didn't hurt the floor, someone caught me. Their arms were strong, and warm. I could hear them saying something, but I c ouldnt make out what it was. My senses slowly faded as I let the clutches of sleep take over me.

Alura's pov-

Me and coran were using the castles defences furiously, doing our best to help. "Palladians! Y/n is coming to assist you!" I yell just before a fighter jet left the castle hanger. The Palladians cheerded as the jet barreled towards the galran ship, but it was short lived as the jet entered the ships hanger.

"Princess! What is she doing?!?!?" "I don't know, I thought she was going to destroy the cannon!!" The ship stopped it's attack, surprising everyone as it sent a transmission. Alura answered, glaring at the purple skinned prince that appeared on the screen. "Lotor!" "Hello princess, just wanted to say I have what I came (666) for, I'll be leaving now, enjoy the rest of the peaceful time you have~" the transmission cut off and the ship flew away. He had y/n.

Keith's pov- (finnaly)

I paled as I realise what had happened. That bastard had taken her. He'd taken Y/N. He'd taken MY
Y/N. I forcefully deformed voltron, flying after the ship as fast as I could.
"Keith!! Wait!!" I yelled in frustraition as the ship was lost from my sight. "Keith, come back to the castle. We need to discuss a plan to get Y/N back together." I sighed letting a few tears slip, turning red around and heading back. That purple elf bastard was gonna pay.

Lotor's pov-

I had just left the witches laboratory. I had ordered her to make something special, something that would allow me to flush all connection to the Palladians of voltron from Y/N's mind. I entered our room and sat beside where she was layn on our bed. I smiled and caressed her cheek, admiring her beautie. Carefully, I raised her head and clasped a collor around her neck. The collor that would make her mine, forever.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open. She sat up and looked around, before turning her head towards me. "Lotor?"

Y/N pov, again-

I looked to my adoptive brother confused. Why were we in his room? Where is our armor?.... Why am I in a night gown?!?!? "Lotor? What's going on?" "You don't remember? You were kidnapped by a group called voltron. They were filling your head with lies, and false memorys. We rescued you a couple days ago love." What did he... "love?" "Y/N, were engaged, we are to be married at the end of the week."

I cupped my forehead, trying to process all this information. I was kidnapped? And I was going to be married? To my own adoptive brother none the less. How did all of this happen? I felt strong arms wrap around me.i hesitantly relaxed and rested my head against Lotor's chest.

"What has happened.. Why can't I remember this lotor?" "The altean princess managed to get into your mind. If she replaced some memorys, and filled your mind with lies, there's no doubt she erased anything you gained from your time with those evil skumbags." I didn't know why, but I felt my heart hurt. But I trusted Lotor. I had to believe him.

"Y/N, look at me." He tilted my head to look up at him, gripping my chin between his fingers. "Your safe now. We're going to be happy. I won't let them get to you again." I smiled the best I could. Maybe loosing my memorys of them wasn't so bad. Lotor leaned down and kissed me, then slowly pulled away and stood up. "I must go make preparations, we have three days before our wedding, I want it to be perfect for you." I smiled more, feeling a great heaviness on my chest, but I ignored it. "Alright, I'll see you tonight then." Lotor nodded and left the room. I laid back down playing with my hair, thinking to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT'S UP MAH DUDS!!!! I know I said it would be in chapter 15 based on votes, but I didn't have anymore ideas and I wanted to update for you guys. So I decided to do scenario 2 where Lotor kidnaps Y/N, then add a filler where Matt and Pidge find eachother, then I'll do scenario 3 where Matt hits on Y/N and Keith gets jelouse. And I also decided that for chapter 13, I would put it to a vote for only two options.

1. The idea I had before where Y/n goes into galra heat

Or

2. We have a chapter where Keith and Y/N go on a mission with the B.O.M

Keep in mind one of them will contain smut, the either won't.
Anyways guys, as always, vote, fallow, and join the wolf pack🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈