ch11

No one's pov-

Everyone was sitting in the control room quietly. Saddened looks on their faces. Their friend was taken from them, and they had no way of telling if she was ok.

"Why are we just standing here? We should be looking for Y/N." They turned to look at a distraught Keith. "We can't run in without knowing exactly what were up against Keith. We need a plan." "We need Y/N!!!"

The others stayed silent, looking at their feet. "Lance? She's your sister, don't you wanna go find her?!" The red Palladian asked raising his voice. "Of course I do. I don't want to loose her again. But shiro's right Keith. We can't run in blindly, it could get us or even Y/N killed..." "right, so we're just gonna stand here, and do absolutely nothing to help her. Typical. Come find me when someone actually cares."

With that the black haired male walked away, leaving the rest in silence. Y/N being kidnapped hurt them a lot, and they all wanted her back more than anything. Even Allura was on the brink of tears. It was if the center of their universe disapeared.

Y/N was walking aimlessly around the darkened halls of the galran mothership. Tracing her fingers along the crevices of the cool mettel. It was two days till the wedding, and she was on her way to be fitted for a dress.

She stepped into a bright room, filled with already sewn dresses from her past, she smiled at the memories she had of them. She walked to a mannequin that held a dark blue dress. It was shoulderless, and came up in the front, black and silver rine stones along the collar and ends of the sleeves. A silver chain around the waist, connected in the front to form a v.

It was the first dress she had worn on zarkons ship. It was the first time she had actually seen the galran emperor the slightest bit happy. They had just taken over the last planet in the galaxy they had been in, with the help of l otor, who had just gotten back after a long time away.

That was the first time Y/N had met lotor. They were fighting the occupants of of a planet called Emareth. The Emary were strong opponents and had the uperhand. Until Lotor and his generals arrived. The galran troops were being killed left and right. Even Y/N was having trouble. She had faught off as many as she could. But she had failed to see an Emany soldier sneak up behind her.

The soldier went to strike, but his sword never landed. Lotor had stepped in front, blocking the strike with a clash of their swords. Within seconds the galran army had gained the uperhand, killing all the Emary they saw. The battle was soon won.

When the troops had all gone back to the ships. Y/N was surprised to hear Lotor was zarkons son. Until that moment she thought zarkon could not have children so he adopted her. Lotor and Y/N had grown close. Aside from training, battle, and other duties, Y/N and l otor had got along so well. There was all ways a joke, or some light banter, and on occasion the Smoth flirtation, though that was mostly from Lotor's part. But Zarkon, and Haggar, had noticed.

That's what had led to where we are now. Y/N stood on a small stool as a young galran woman sewn at the silver gown wrapped around Y/N. There were only a few details left to the dress, though it looked beautiful without them. Y/N looked in the miror bairily recognising her self. Her hair had been pinned up and a messy bun while the seamstress worked on the dress.

Y/N looked over the dress in amazement. Is was a gradient of a light, almost white grey, to a dark grey, turning black at the ends. Dark blue rine stones littered the top and bottom of the boddes, which hugged Y/n's form tightly. The black sleeves came to a point on the backs of her hands. And the skirt flowed out looking like an ashen flower.

A few moments passed and the door opened. Y/N turned and smiles when she saw Lotor. "You look gorgeous my love~" "why thank you. Mara really outdid her self this time." The seamstress chuckled finishing the last stitch on the silver belt on the dress. "Nothing but the best for the princess. And soon to be Empress~" the girls giggles and Lotor smiled, though Y/N felt a small heaviness on her chest, but brushed it off.