prologue

Y/n pov _______°•°•°•°•°•°

As I walked down the stairs to get lunch I heard a loud bang from my mom's room. But I didn't hear mom, and that was unusual. "Mommy!?" I yelled. But I heard no answer. I was freaking out, mom always answered when I called for her. "Mamá!!!" I called for her again but no answer. I ran back up the stairs to my mom's room. I walked in and she was unconscious, and bleeding, on the floor. "Mamá se despierita!!!" ( Mommy wake up.) I yelled. That was the last thing I saw be for I blacked out. I felt like I was hit in the back of the head with a rock. All I could here was people talking, and then every thing went blank.

6 years later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 6 years since I was kidnapped, 5 since Zarcon had turned me into a monster. When I first arrived on his ship he saw a scared, 9 year old girl. And he took advantage of that. He had his best men train me to be an assassin. And me, being the scared little girl I was, didn't think before I acted. But as I got older I figured out what they were doing. I had become a beast. " y/n, look alive. We don't want to fail do we?" "No sir." I said. I was currently in the training room, getting ready for our next big mission. "Good. Now your father wants to see you." I stiffened as he said that. He was talking about Zarcon, when I arrived he said that I would be his daughter from then on. And when I was little, it ment the world because I never really new my real dad. My mom had said that he was cuban, but not much more. " alright, bye lotor." I said. I had been happy at first to know that lotor was training me. He felt the same way I felt about Zarcon. Even though Zarcon was his father. As I walked down the hall to see Zarcon, I thought about what it would be like to be free from anything galra. And then it hit me. If I was to head strait to the hangars and take a battle cruiser, no one would think of it as suspicious. So instead of heading towards the control room, I ran to the nearest hangar. I hoped in a pod that I new the tracker was messed up on. And I flew off. And no one even noticed.

Time skip to a month later~~~~~~

I walked down the crowded streets of xzandar, avoiding eye contact. The xzandariens were anything but friendly. And there were wanted posters every where. As I walked to the nearest clothes store, I could hear a galran soldier threaten a little girl, and she was only eight. I snapped. I drew my sword and before anyone could even blink. I had sliced the soldier's throat. " who are you?!" The little girl said. " No one. I am no one." I said as I walked away. I thought of what the soldier had said to the little girl. ' if you've seen this girl, report to the nearest galran soldier, or when we find her, it will be lights out for everybody one this planet. ' and I new he was talking about me. Time for a New identity.

1 year later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked calmly to the entrance of the space mall. I didn't want to look suspicious, there were galran soldiers out side, just gliding along in battle pods. If they questioned my behavior and figured out who I was, then I would be in big trouble. And I didn't need to be banned from another space mall. Last one I was at, I was attacked for bounty, and I wound up killing a whole ship load of galran soldiers. And I was banned for getting blood all over the building. I was here now because I was on a mission. There was a rebel soldier inside named Matt, and I was supposed to help him take down the fleet of galran soldiers about to attack. But before I could find him the fleet landed and I had to start fighting earlier than planned. After I wipe out 2 thirds of the galran soldiers, five robotic lions show up. And then merged into a giant robot. Voltron. I had heard story's but I never expected to actually see it in person.

Hey guys, first part done. And it took me literally all day to write this. But I hope you liked it. Please follow vote and join the wolf pack!!! :3