:: 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 :: 𝕋𝔸𝔼𝔾𝕀

TW!⚠
Somnophilia

::: 𝚂 𝚕 𝚎 𝚎 𝚙 :::
ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ ɢ ɪ

YG'S P.O.V

I was here sitting in bed as usual, and my phone started ringing. I picked it up without looking at the ID.
"Hello?" "Hey Hyung,Can I come over?" It was Taehyung, "Hey umm, yes go ahead.." "Alright I'm coming." He said and hung up.

Kim Taehyung my little boyfriend (even tho he's taller than me.)
Me and Him met at a café to be more specific at my Hyung's café. He ran into me and spilled coffee on himself, from that day on we kept in touch and now we are dating.

He sweet, we haven't done that deed ever. He's a innocent little boy and a gentleman...,but I've been getting these wet dreams. In them he's said he would wreck me so hard that I'll forget how to breath or walk.

"Fuck. I'm hard." I said out loud.
I trail my hand down into my underwear and start rubbing against my manhood. I stopped when I heard my front door open.

"Hyung! I'm here and I got food." I heard Tae yell. I quickly snatch my hand out my velvet dolphin shorts. (search it up) I get up and look at myself in the mirror to see if I can see my bulge through my shorts, I don't see it so I should be fine.

I walk out my room and I see my TaeTae.
I run to hug him. "Hey yoonie, I got us some lamb skewers." I looked up at him smiled.

////// T i m e - S k i p //////

I was still hard by the time we finished the lamb skewers, I couldn't stop thinking about thing he would do to me.

Right now we were watching movie, I turn to Tae and I see that he is sleeping. "Taehyung." I said at loud to see if he is actually sleep. "You're Ex is here." He doesn't wake up.

Good since he is asleep I slide my hand down and start rubbing my erection. I let out mewls, i try to keep my moans silent. [TRY] I look over at Tae.

My eyes starting moving down his body and stop at his abdomen. "I can't wait anymore." I whisper to myself.

I start unbuttoning his pants and pulling his underwear down. I see his big c***, I see him flinch I'm guessing cause of the air hitting him.

I start sucking on his tip and then I take him all the way, he starts grunting I look up and I see he is still sleeping.

I get up and pull my shorts and then my panties. I stick one of my fingers up my tight hole and it's not enough, but I need to be stretch or it'll be so painful.

An idea pops in my head, I look at Taehyung and smirk. I grab his hands, I start sucking on his long fingers. I pull away from him and i lead them to my tight muscle.

I stick his two first fingers in, "Oooh-" I slap my hand over my mouth. I look over at Taehyung....he is still sleeping. I sigh in relief

I add another finger and it feels so good, I'm muffling my moans into the couch. I think that's enough.

I straddle onto Taehyung and I take his hard manhood and I lower myself down. "I-I oh my-" I cut myself off by bitting my lip. I start bouncing up and down. I cover my mouth to silence my moans.

TH'S P.O.V

I feel soak in my own sweat, I feel a tight heat on d***. I open my eyes and shocked to see Yoongi on my c***, with his eye closed shut,his hands over his mouth, and him bouncing on my manhood.

I groan at the sight, and oh f*** it feels good. I growl and I grab his hips and start making him bounce on my d*** faster and harder. "oh fuck, Ta-Taehyung, I-it feels so gooood." I hear Yoongi moan.

I growl and push Yoongi on his back, and start f***ing him mor rougher and faster. "Ta— I'm go— to cum." I hear him say and I growl feeling my climax coming.

"Tae— cumming!!" Yoongi hell's and cum spurts from his c***, "close" I growl and start f***ing him more roughly, "Tae- no I can—" he says but gets cuts himself off by his own moan.

"cumming." I growl out and I see his eyes roll back. "TaeTae, you made Hyung feel so good." "Did I Hyung? Did I make you proud Hyung?" "Yes Tae, come here and cuddle Hyung to sleep."

And that's what I did...