𝔾𝐚𝕞𝐞𝕤ᵗʷᵒ

Yoongi slowly sank down Jungkook's cock as he let out loud moans, "Mh, just like that you're so tight!" Jungkook moaned out. "J-jungkook too big-" Yoongi said with pleading eyes.

"But you said you were ready, baby?" Jungkook answered with a grin, "Ur bigger than i expected Jungkook please..!" Yoongi said with eyes fulled of tears. Jungkook switched them so that he would be on top of Yoongi, he looked down at Yoongi with lustful eyes.

"Is this what you want?" Jungkook asked Yoongi, "Y-yes slow please.." Yoongi said while fuming with the blanket on top of the couch

Jungkook slowly started thrusting, Yoongi felt like he was in euphoria. The feeling was euphoric...but just for a few seconds, because Jungkook started thrusting faster.

Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and rolled hid head back, he started arching his back in pleasure.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi screamed when Jungkook hit a certain spot, "What is it princess?~" Jungkook said in a teasingly but knowingly voice.

He knew that he hit his G-spot so he started to keep on hitting that exact place, "F-fuck-" Yoongi screamed.

"Jungkook? Jungkook quick the storm is coming well die!" They both heard Taehyung yell from the headphones.

Yoongi started seeing stars from the pleasure, "Jungkook give me a second!" Yoongi screamed again in pleasure'

Jungkook just stared at him and kept thrusting faster, he smirked when he felt Yoongi clench around him.

"I'm gonna come!-"

With one last thrust Yoongi came, white liquid squirted everywhere.

"I still didn't come princess~"

Jungkook kept on hitting Yoongi's G-spot even after Yoongi came.

Yoongi started squirming and his cock was squirting cum.

"Jungkook-s-stop, h-hah!~" yoongi moaned out while cumming for the second time.

Jungkook kept on chasing his orgasm, "I'm cumming princess~" Jungkook said with one last thrust before he came.

He rode out his orgasm, while Yoongi started squirming again.

After Jungkook pulled out he grinned and looked at a passed out Yoongi.

"Funny how he immediately falls asleep after getting fucked" Jungkook chuckled and went to get a clean warm towel.

He started cleaning Yoongi's body and put on a oversized t-shirt on him.

He himself went to shower, after showering he took the pants of Yoongi's oversized t-shirt.

"JUNG FUCKING KOOK WE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Taehyung screamed when Jungkook put ons his headphones and opened his mic.

"Sorry i had to take a shit bro" Jungkook lied while smirking and looking next to him seeing an passed out Yoongi.

"Don't lie, but thanks for the free porn bro~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hello its me i was wondering...

Anyway its me AGUSTDAEGUMinYoongi

Its been over an month 🤡

I was thinking about posting this earlier but the thing was it was almost finished
And my phone got taken away at that moment for a week or so so i couldn't post it at that time and ur gonna say u could have an iPad where you can post it but no!

I can't write on super bog shit like an iPad so breh

🚨🚨⚠️⚠️And yeah this is it for today if you enjoyed the free porn then go follow this account kiii_deviii

Yes kamsamida or something 🤡

If you want and clown and crackhead ass friend like me contact me on AGUSTDAEGUMinYoongi

I NEED FRIENDS OKAY DONT JUDGE ⚠️⚠️🚨🚨