𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚³

continuation

s  j  '  s    p . o . v

"Yoongi-ah...are you sure you're okay?" I ask him , he just nods and continues to eat his , hot sauce and olives..

"Babe. In a few minutes you're gonna have to go to school." I say taking away his food.

Once I put it in the counter and walk back to him he's sniffling.

"Baby~ what's wrong?" I say and lift his face up. He looks at me with his watery eyes.

"Why are you so mean to me..." he said and started crying or sobbing rather.

"Oh baby~ no no- stop crying-" he starts crying harder. I start panicking.

I bring him to my chest and start scenting him
(scent: lilac & violet) he starts calming dow.

His sobs lower down to sniffles. "Are you ok baby?" He looks up and he looks angry.

"No. You are always so mean to me. You are always taking away my stuff."

He starts struggling in my hold so , I automatically unwrap my arms.

He starts crying again. "Babe-"

"Hyung! Kiss me! I'm so lonely , I want your love!" I lean down and kiss his lips.

Once we pull , he clings onto me and starts sleeping.
"I guess no school today.."

"His heat was supposed to hit today. Something is going on." I mutter,

I pick up Yoongi and bring him up to our shared room , I place him on top of me. I start brushing through his hair with my fingers.

-/-

"Baby- we are going to the doctors. You've been throwing up for two weeks , we are going right now." I say and wipe his mouth.

"It's probably nothing. It's probably a stomach bug or something." He said and I shake my head.

"If it is we need the right medicine to make it better. Come on." I say and grab the car keys.

As we are heading inside the doctors office , Yoongi is looking at the vending machine.

I sigh "here buy anything you want just hurry." I give him my card and rushes to the machine.

I start talking to the lady at the desk ,

"Hello , do you have an appointment?" I nod "it's under Min Yoongi." The lady types into her computer.

"We'll call you when we are ready , Your doctor will be;
Dr. Seldanc." I nod and sit in one of the chairs in the waiting room.

Yoongi comes back with a lot of donuts and cookies , he looks so happy. I smile and sit him on my lap.

"Is it good?" I ask him while he is biting into the cookie. He nods and I just chuckle.