🔪🌸 , 𝚓 𝚞 𝚗 𝚐 𝚔 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 ' 𝚜 𝚈 𝚘 𝚘 𝚗 𝚒 𝚎 🔪🌸

j u n g k o o k ' s
p . o . v

" Hey yoongi , do you wanna come to my house to study? " Jung hoseok a student from the 11th year. and pervert that tries to use every omega in the school.

" Sorry hobi , but I'm study with Jungkook today. Maybe tomorrow.. " Yoongi says and goes back to eating his lunch. 

I just keep drinking my smoothie and reading my book like the good student I am , but I hear Hoseok talking to yoongi more.

" Ok...well can I walk you to class after lunch? "

" Sorry , but Jungkook is doing that after lunch. Maybe tomorrow. " he says and I can hear Hoseok getting angry.

" What is he your Alpha , but weren't you dating Jimin last week. Tch whore. " he tells Yoongi.

I get up and look at Hoseok with a mean ass look , and stare him down.

He finally looks away walks away quickly , I sigh and sit back down , continue what I was doing.

" Yoonie , you should get an Alpha or a beta that loves you , i don't want- "

" I will soon , im going on a date with Taehyung , tomorrow.. "

I try not to let those words hit my heart , so I put a smile on and he sees so he smiles.

In truth I love him very much , too much to let him go , but i know very well that I have to , cause I can't keep him all to myself.

the bell rings , that's my cue to pack up and walk to class with yoongi.

~

When we get to class , I sit next to yoongi as always , but someone taps me. I look up and see Taehyung.

"Hey kook could you move ? , I want to sit next to Yoongi. " i look at Yoongi and he has pleading eyes.

I sigh and walk to the other side of the classroom and sit. I already hear them laughing. 

I just exhale , maybe skipping class is the best today .

I just walk out the classroom before the teacher can come in.

Walking around the school being bored and just deciding to smoke like the little pussy I am 😃

(Lmao )

" Jungkook? " i look and see Yoongi looking , I wave for him to come over.

" hey yoongs , why aren't you in class ? "
" same reason as you. "

" To smoke ? " he nods and take the cigarettes away from me.

I shake my head. " nope. You're not smoking,  your tiny lil lungs will hurt. "

He just pouts ,  " hmph , but why can you and not me. "

He asked , " Interesting question , " I say and continue to smoke.

" Kook ! " i laugh " fine I'll stop , " i stay and put it out.

" So is my little kookie , jealous of me going on a with Taehyung...? "

y o o n g i ' s
p . o . v

( right after kook left )

" so , yoongi I honestly don't wanna go out with you , I actually wanted to talk about hoseok. "

I look at him with disbelief,  " like Jung Hoseok , 11th year? " i ask just to clarify.

He nods , " You might wanna watch out for that alpha , he might use you even if you are a beta. So cause he's a pervert , you might wanna try to go on many dates , and talk to him what you want from him. " he nods ,

" Thank you , yoongs...also~ Do you have a crush on that Alpha,  Jungkook. "

" Yep! , now if you dont mind I need to go after him. " he nods and I ask the teacher to go to the nurse , he says yes and I walk out to find Jungkook.

I look for Jungkook and of course i find him doing something i hate.

" Jungkook? " he looks at me and waves over to me

" hey yoongs , why aren't you in class ? "
" same reason as you. "

" To smoke ? " i nod and snatch the cigarette away.

"Nope. Your lil lungs will hurt. "

I pout , " Why do you get to smoke,  but not me. "

" Interesting question , " he says and  continue to smoke.

" Kook ! " I exclaim " fine I'll stop , " he  puts it out.

" So is my little kookie , jealous of me going on a date with Taehyung...? "

I say , even if we aren't going anymore.

He snaps his head towards me and raises an eyebrow ,

" and who said that...? "

" Kook , I can read you , and I know you're jealous. "

"Ok. Ok. I'm jealous, "

He admits it ,

" okay , are you jealous because you don't have a mate or.. are you jealous because you love me...? "

" on second thought lemme just light another cigarette. "

I stop him ,

" You love me dont you ? " he just nods and turns his head.

" well I don't love you back. "

I'm just joking , of course i love him , I mean he does protect em everyday and I'm with him 24/7 how can I not love this fool.

He brings a cigarette up to his mouth,  and i just slapped it out his hand.

" WHAT THE HE- "

I just shut him up with a kiss ,

" Of course,  I love you. You idiot. "
He just looks at me , i raise an eyebrow.

He pulls me down and kisses me deep ,

" mine. " he says and starts scenting me in the middle of the hallway.

" Yes , Kookie yours. "

___

Request from : user567645355320

___

Also my Instagram got hacked so

And they changed my email and number , so lost that account 😔
I'll just make a new account later
But just follow my Twitter 😇

And they changed my email and number , so lost that account 😔I'll just make a new account later But just follow my Twitter 😇