. ~ * 𝚕 𝚘 𝚗 𝚎 𝚕 𝚢 * ~ .

| 𝘠 𝘰 𝘰 𝘯 𝘒 𝘰 𝘰 𝘬 |
(Setting/Background: they're all at a party.)

JK'S P.O.V

I was in the kitchen talking to Namjoon and SeokJin. "Kook,, maybe you should get an engagement with Yoongi.."

Jin said out of no where, "What?" I said confused "You should marry Yoongi." Joon said.

I stood there shocked, maybe I should. "I think I will but, I won't do it now."

"It's just not the right time, he's got to much on his hands right now." I said

"Maybe you should do it now. Before he gets to much in his hand." Jin said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked over at Yoongi, 'Maybe..' I thought. "Alright I'll think about, hyung. I'm going to talk to Yoongi."

I said and walked away. As I walked to Yoongi I saw him talking to Jimin.

I was confused, cause didn't they have conflict going on? "Hey hyung~" I said while wrapping my hands around his waist.

,but he didn't respond. "hey hyung~" I said again but still no response.

I sighed, I placed a kiss on his neck. There was response to that. I looked up and saw that he was still talking to Jimin.

I sighed once more. 'Maybe it's something important,' I thought.

I unwrapped my hands and walked away. I huffed and went to the couch.

I pulled out my phone out and started scrolling through Instagram.

I stopped and saw a picture of Jimin and Yoongi together. 'They're just friend, Jungkook' I thought and calmed down.

I looked over to where Yoongi was, and saw Taehyung there as well.

I pulled my phone back out, and went to the message app I went to Yoongi's contact

JK:
Hey I'm not feeling well I'm going home,

YG:
Oh, ok I'll drop you off,

JK:
No it's fine I'll get Jin~hyung to drop me off

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket, I walked over to Jin-hyung.

"Jin~hyung can you drop me off, I'm tired." I asked. "Sure, Joon honey I'm going to drop off look I'll be right back." He said and kissed joon on his cheek.

I looked over at Yoongi and he's laughing, looks like he's having fun.

———————————time skip—————————

I was laying in bed watching, Jessica Jones on Netflix. (Go watch it, it's a good show)

I was close to falling asleep, but the door opened and Yoongi jumped on me,

"hey Kookie, what— I thought we were gonna watch this together." He gasped. "Sorry hyung I got bored I guess.." I said and turned to the said and closed my eyes.

YG'S P.O.V

I guess I did a number on him, he's not as energetic as he is originally.

"Kook,, you wanna take a shower with me?" I asked. "sure hyung~" he said and got up.

"Kook, are you ok?" I asked and walked up to him. "Yes hyung~ I am fine and im just tired,"

Once we got in the shower Jungkook was behind me washing his body,

While I was in the front washing my hair, I was washing my hair out.

I turned around and looked up at Jungkook. "Kookie, are you ready to get out?" I asked him.

He just nodded. I started feeling bad and I knew what state he would go in if I don't confront him,

"Kookie,, please talk to me." I begged and hugged his soaked body, I almost started crying.

I started sniffling and I got lifted up, "Hyunggie please don't cry, im sorry." he apologized.

"no m' sorry for making you feel lonely, m'— m' sorry for not giving the attention you wanted from me," I apologized

I know what I did was wrong and I didn't think I was going to make him this upset,

"m' so sorry Jungkook, p—please forgive Kookie." now I was in tears.

"oh hyunggie, it's ok please stop crying." Kookie said and put my head against his shoulder.

Now I was sniffling, "im so sorry kook." I kept repeating. "it's ok sugar come on, let's get out and get dressed."

After we got dressed, we later down in bed cuddling. Suddenly Kook broke the silence,

"You know Jin~hyung told me I should marry you," he said and I gasped.

"Are you asking me-"

"hyung will you marry me?"

I nodded my head a bunch of times and started crying again,

"hyung don't cry," he said and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked at him and smiled through my tears

he gave me a peck in the lips, "I don't have the ring yet but I'll re-propose again when I do." He said

That night we didn't let each other go,

( Request On Twitter @devii_ll
Also PM on here too. )