𝔾𝐚𝕞𝐞𝕤

Yoonkook

"Taehyung stop damaging my kingdom!" Jungkook's yell could be heard from downstairs wich got Yoongi by suprise.

"Yah Jungkook quit the yelling!!" Yoongi yelled from up the stairs, but you could still hear Jungkook yelling.

"Aish i swear Jungkook if you don't shut up-" Yoongi mumbled to himself, "KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG YOUR GOING TO STOP NOW OR ELSE I WILL DESTROY YOUR WHOLE KINGDOM!" Jungkook yelled frustrated.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID I SAY?!" Yoongi aggressively walked downstairs. "Jeon fucking jungkook." Yoongi said while he walked to the living room, "What did you just call me?" Jungkook asked as he took of his headphones. "I called you Jeon Fucking Jungkook!" "I told you to stop yelling goddangit!" "Yoongi you're getting on my nerves!" "I don't give a fuck Jungkook"

"Come here right now!" Jungkook yelled as he patted his lap, Yoongi kind of shook his head and looked at him. "Not while you're playing a game." "Yoongi, now!".

Yoongi walked towards the couch and sat down on Jungkook's lap, "Gosh you gotta stay quiet now got it?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi nodded.

"Fuck Yoongi seeing you on my lap like this..~" "Yah Jungkook come to my kingdom" Taehyung said trough his microphone wich caused Jungkook's headphones to make him repeat, "Hey Taehyung, i gotta go to the toilet i'll come back a bit late i have to take a shit." Jungkook said trough his microphone. "Okay be quick" after Taehyung said that Jungkook started kissing Yoongi's neck and jawline.

They started kissing rather roughly while sucking on each other's lips, "mhh~" Yoongi made quite sounds that Jungkook swallowed.

"Get down" Jungkook ordered, Yoongi got down on his knees and started to lower Jungkook's pants and boxers. "Jungkook-"
"Shut up and fill up your mouth with my cock!" Yoongi just nodded at that. Yoongi put his mouth around Jungkook's tip and started sucking him off licking his base.

"Fuck Yoongi!" Jungkook said as he started to stroke Yoongi's hair, while yoongi was busy sucking him off. "Get up" Jungkook said as Yoongi pulled of off his cock with a 'pop'.

"Pull your pants and underwear off" Jungkook said looking at Yoongi with lustful eyes, Yoongi got up and pulled off his pants and underwear.

"Jungkook, what if he hears us?" Yoongi said with a worried look, "He won't hear us, my mic's closed" Jungkook said with a small grin.

"O-okay" Yoongi said as he sat down on Jungkook's lap just to be lifted back up to adjust himself on Jungkook's cock, "Mh!" Yoongi moaned out as he slid down on Jungkook's cock.

------------------------------------------------------------------

S

tay tuned for part two!

This is written by AGUSTDAEGUMinYoongi

Yes im here now shoo follow this account of my friend okay? Im AGUSTDAEGUMinYoongi so don't get me wrong my friendu is an amazing writer uwu thank you and bye