.•* 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 *•. | 2 |

𝕐 𝕠 𝕠 𝕟 𝕞 𝕚 𝕟
(Yoongi playing some sensual
music, so Jimin and him be
-come one ;))

PJ's P.O.V

'you should break up with your boyfriend..'

"hu-"

'and get with me...'

then I hear giggling, i peak into our shared room.

and see Yoongi on his phone with headphones in,

I was about to shake him but.,,

'I really think you should break up with him soon,"

I was token back, was he really trying to get with another guy?

'you should break up with your boyfrie-,,'

I finally tap him, he looks up surprised. "Hey babe I thought you weren't coming home until midnight," he spoke

"They released us early," I said with a stern voice, he frowned confused.

"Babe what's wrong?" He questioned,

"oh i don't know, 'bReAk WiTh YoUr bOyFrIend,, aNd gEt wItH mE,' nah everything is fine that my boyfriend is trying to get with another guy." I mocked/scoffed.

I walked to the kitchen. "Babe wai-" I ignored and continued to look through the fridge.

I grab my smoothie, and go to the island and see Yoongi sitting on it.

I just move to the other side of him and start sipping and scrolling through Instagram.

,my gets token out my hand same as my smoothie and Yoongi scoots in front of me.

"no." I mumble as he pulls me into his chest.

"Babyyy, it was just a song..." he whines out?, "Sure." I say as I try to move away from him.

"Babeee, listen" he whines out plays the 'song' ::

Bet you think your boyfriend's cool cus he's got nice clothes

Wonder who he saw wearing those (me!

I really think that you should break up with him soon

You should break up with your boyfriend

And get with me

I feel stupid, I laugh out loud "I'm such an idiot can't believe I thought you were cheating." I say and sigh.

,as I hit my head multiple times but Yoongi stops me, "hey what have I told you about hitting yourself, it was just a misunderstanding." He tried to calm me down.

"I know but, the thoughts I have been getting these pass nights are making me nervous I sigh into his chest.

"Come on Babe just express your feelings,," he said and combed through my hair.