:: 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 :: 𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘎𝘐

YG'S P.O.V

I look down from the 7 story building,
'When will he come back?' I wonder everyday, looks like he left me with nothing. I guess when he came back he wouldn't care that I'm gone. I texted all my friends that I would be leaving this earth.

"They wouldn't care would they," I take a step forward. "I promised everyone that I would look over them when I'm angel, especially Tae." I felt a tear slip my eye and wiped it, "I love you guys, I'll see you heaven, Mom and Dad." I smile up at the sky.

I take my last step and turn around and fall backwards. I smile as I fall backwards, I wait to hit the ground, maybe I should've waited for him.
As I'm about to hit the ground, I see black object fly past me and swoop me up from falling.

"Yoonie, princess." I look at the person and it's Taehyung, he has tears in his eyes. "Yoonie, please." He pushes his head into my neck, kissing it. "tae..you're back? I must be dead already then." I said quietly, He looked up at me. "Princess..yes I'm back, and you're in my arms alive" he smiled through his tears.

TH's P.O.V (a/n: before yoon jump)

I was looking over Yoongi, and hearing every word he was saying. I start to bite my nail in nervousness, I start feeling my eyes water. I close my eyes for a few seconds, and when I open my I see Yoongi gone. I start panicking I look everywhere. I look over the cliff and see him falling, I spreader my wings and immediately dove off,

Tears were falling out my eyes, I flying faster than I could handle, but I didn't care it was my Princess, My Sugar, My everything I couldn't let him die right before my hands. I finally caught him, he was in my hands and I was holding him tight, "Yoonie,princess." He didn't respond. "Yoonie,please." I dug my head into his neck, "Tae...you're back? I must be dead." I heard him say in his hushed voice. I looked up "Princess..yes I'm back, and you're in my arms alive." I smiled while tears in my eyes.

I pulled his hand up to my face and I smiled as I felt Home with him, "Yoonie, I won't ever leave you alone again. I'm so-so sorry please, forgive me. If you would've died I would've lost my love of my life and my home in you." I said as a broken sob came out my mouth. "Tae-ssi, calm down-" "Hyung I cant! I almost lost you and I can't live without. I can't forgive myself, for leaving you! Please, Hyung kiss me..I need your love..."

3RD P.O.V

Yoongi pressed his lips against Taehyung's, Yoongi also had tears streaming on his cheeks. Yoongi pulled away and Tae whined "Hyung, again please.." Tae said and rub his against his Yoongi's. "I love you Tae, let's go home." Tae's Princess said and Tae nodded