𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚²

continuation

y  g  '  s   p . o . v

I pout as we get into the car , I was irritated that Jin wouldn't let me , at least suck his dick.

I just sit there looking down at phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Come on babes , you can wait til' school is over. Right?" He's talking to me , but I'm just giving him silent treatment.

Couldn't I at least sucked his dick , an early present isn't so bad is it.

"Come on Yoongi babe~" I still don't answer him , I start texting my friend , Jimin .

"If you stop ignoring me , you can suck my dick right here. Right now~" I give in and look up at him.

"Yes , hyung?" He smirks and places a kiss on my forehead, "You really want my cock don't you~" he ask me while stroking my cheek, I lean into his touch.

"Let's get into the back and you can sit and suck my cock." He said before I immediately crawled to the back.

Once we were in the back , I was on the floor of the car between his legs , waiting for him to let me unzip his pants

"Go ahead darling , get my cock out."  He pulls my hair

"and suck."

He let's go , and I quickly unzip his pants and pull out his dick.

"so big and thick.." I whisper to myself , I look up with pleading eyes

"Suck."

I start sucking on his tip , teasing him a little and then started to go down lower. Shoving it in my mouth

"ohh fuck. Go deeper- yea baby just like that~ You're throat feels so good." I feel him put his hand on my head.

He shoves my head down all the way down to his pubes , I try to breathe through my nose but I start gagging.

He pulls me off and his pre-cum and drool are dripping off my lips.

"Taste s-so good.." I stutter

"Does it baby? Do you want to suck on it some more?" I nod my head quickly

"Get to it , then"

I go back to sucking , I start deep-throating him and it seems that he likes. Since he throws his head and tightens his grip on my hair.

"Oh fuck! Keep doing that. Fuck." He groans out "how do you know how to do that? You don't suck other guys cocks right kitten?"

I shake my head , "a little omega like me can watch porn right , also Jimin helped me practice on a dildo,"

I say and go back to sucking his dick sloppily, 

" fuck baby , Alpha is bout' to come. Where do you want it?" He said and I reply "I want it on my face Alpha ." I say while jerking him off lazy.