𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙮 , 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙞 ?

y o o n g i ' s
p . o . v

My stomach starts growling , I wasn't able to eat breakfast because I was late.

I'll just wait until lunch , and hope that I brought my money

While paying attention to the lesson trying to keep up with the teacher,as she was going way to fast for me to write anythin down.

An announcement interrupted her , :

"may all the teachers make their way to the meeting to discuss about SEC Testing,please and thank you."

I sigh that means lunch will be on hold until their meeting is done.

" listen class , you heard the announcement , please go over your notes with your partner. "

The class nods ,

" i know you guys are a wonderful class so please follow what I say. "

My stomach growls even louder causing me to wrap my hands around my stomach.

Then i remember I have a snack in my backpack.

So I rummage through my bag trying to look for my snack.

Once i find it , i hear another stomach rumblings.

I look next to me and see another kid gripping his stomach and in pain.

He looks really pale and looks as if is about to throw up.

I tap him and his eyes open.

" hey...you don't look good , fo you want to go to the nurse ? " i ask him.

He just shakes his head.

" I'm okay , I've just...haven't ate anything. So im okay , don't worry. "

He gives a forced smile.

I just nod , " oh so you haven't ate this morning either? " i ask him.

" sure , I guess...you can say that. "
He just says nervously.

" well , what do you mean , you guess?? "

" i just haven't ate in four or three days...sorry.. " he just looks down.

" wait what- why are you saying sorry ? Nevermind that ; you can't starve yourself. "

i honestly dont know what to do , to help.

I look in my left hand and see that I still have my chokopai.

I push it to him.

" here. Eat this , you shouldn't starve yourself or else you will be in a lot pain , just like now. "

I say and give him the pai , but he just shakes his head.

" i can't and I shouldn't , I heard your stomach growling to so you should eat it. I'll just grab something tomorrow. "

" Tomorrow!? " i shake my head ,

" listen if you starve yourself , your stomach is gonna eat itself and you're gonna die. "

" but..I'm fine , im just a little poor right now...and just trying to take care of my sisters. " he says.

" oh. Okay , but seeing you in pain makes my heart hurt..so please. "

I look at him in the eyes.

" just eat this , and we can go out at lunch. I'm paying. "

He just blushes , and takes the pai.

" thank you..um- "

" min yoongi , " he smiles and it makes my hear skip a beat.

" oh- also , im Kim Namjoon. " i nod.

" so while , you're eating that.
Let's go over notes , shall we "

He nods and takes a bite of pai.

I just smile.

_

this is part 1 of 3 ??
Idk , but part 2 will
be up by tomorrow
I think. and I will
Try to update
4-some too💫
Adios 💫💫