.•* 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 *•.

𝕐 𝕠 𝕠 𝕟 𝕞 𝕚 𝕟
Setting~background:
Yoongi is the editor and photo-
grapher for bangtan.

YG'S P.O.V

I was working on editing bangtan's album cover, there comeback start in three more day.

That means I barely get to have anytime with my boyfriend nor will I have time at all for school.

I sigh, I hurry and try to finish the cover for the album and after I'm done I have an essay due.

"Yoongi-ssi?" I hear my boyfriend call me. "Yes, Jimin?" "When are coming to bed? The bed feels cold." He complains.

"I'll be there in a second, I got finish the album cover, then gotta do an assignment." I tell him.

I hear him sigh, "You told me that assignment wasn't due until next Friday. Why are you doing it now?" He asked me.

I giggled, "Babe you know when your albums comes out I'm not gonna be able to focus right? I'm going to be busy fanboying over you guys." I say while laughing.

"I'm coming to bed right now." I say as I get up and shut down my computer.

I walk over to the bed and plop onto his chest. I hear him laugh. He picks me up and places me next to him, and starts cuddling me.

"I love you," I hear him say "I love you too, my handsome boyfriend." I said back.

We slowly but surely fall asleep in each other's arms.

,,,time skip,,,

I woke and Jimin wasn't there. He has practice every morning.

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth.

I put on my outfit:

Yep your boy is a cross dresser

'I need to hurry up they have photo shoots in 10 more minutes.' I think

So, I hurry up and grab my laptop and get out the house. I'm thankful that my apartment is just across a cafe.

I hurry up and get in line, and order "can I get a jelly donut and a vanilla frappe. Please and thank you." I said to the worker.

"Here you go sir, have a nice day." She said and gave me my order and I hurried and ran to the big hit building.

"Yoongi you're late." I hear one of my stylist say. "I'm sorry noona, Jimin didn't wake me up." I say and apologize to my best friend Ji-eun.

"It's ok, your cuteness makes up for it." She said and squeezes my cheeks and I blush.

"Now hurry up, the need to start their photo shoot." She say and pats my back.

"Ok bye-bye Ji-Eun." I say as I walk to the room where they are at.

"Alright I'm here." I say as I start powering my camera on.

"Yoongi. Why are you blushing?" I hear Kook say. "Oh it's nothing. Now let's hurry up and start I wanna eat my breakfast." I say.

"Alright I want maknae line first." I say. "Guk, next to Jimi- on second thought I'll take Jimin and Guk. Tae come over here and wait." I said

He walks over here and squats down next to me. "Pose. 3,2,1." I take their picture and I feel a hand on my waist I know it's Tae so I just let him be.

"Pose, again. 3,2,1." I take the picture again. "Alright three more and then I'm done with you two." I say as I stand up.

As I raise my hands to stretch my shirt raises too, which causes the members to look.

I see Jimin walking over here. I give him a questioning look.

,but he comes behind me and tries to pull my shirt down. "Why won't it go down?" I hear him say.

"Jimin, stop you're gonna rip it." I say trying to get him off me.

"It's to small for you." he replies back. I stop and let him wrap his jack around my waist.

"Is it better now?" I ask and he nods, I hear the other members laugh.

"Alright now go back to your spot." I say and pull my camera back up to my eye.

Taehyung now fully wraps his arms around my waist. "Pose. 3,2,1" I take the picture and examine it on my camera.

After I'm done, with the photo shoot I look through the photos.

I feel hand around my waist once more. "Hey Tae." "How'd you know?" He asked.

"You've been really clingy with me today." I replied.

PJ'S P.O.V

I groan, "I hate doing bets with Taehyung." I hear laughing in the background. I look up and I see the other members laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny." I yell out. "Yeah it is," Jin says and points to wear Yoongi and Tae.

Yoongi is looking through his camera...but the only problem is that Taehyung has Yoongi over his shoulders.

"Tae..put me down please." I hear Yoongi tell him. "Nah I'm fine." Tae replies.

I sigh, "I tried." I hear Yoongi whisper. "Tae..please," I hear Yoongi try again and finally he does put him down...but Taehyung still snuggles into him.

3RD P.O.V

"Yoongi-ssi?" Taehyung said, "Yes Tae." "Can you make me an edit? You know how fans do. Since you're the editor." He says

"Sure" Yoongi replies, "Thanks Yoongi." Taehyung says and place a peck on Yoongi's forehead, that leaves Yoongi blushing.

,,,tiny time

After while of editing Yoongi finished and sent it to Taehyung.

Everyone went home. Yoongi walked home while Jimin was transported to in a private vehicle.

Once he got home he saw Jimin of course he was always home first since he had a car take him.

While Yoongi was soaked and cold as fuck, He was shivering. I didn't know it was going to rain.

He went straight to the bathroom and changed into Jimin's hoodie and immediately went to him and cuddled him.

"Yoongi! You're freezing cold right now." Jimin exclaimed, ",but you're warm and I'm not cold anymore." Yoongi said and tightly hugged Jimin.

I know it seems like Taegi but
In the next of this it'll be more
Yoonmin 👀😏😏
( Request On Twitter @devii_ll
Also PM on here too. )