☀️-𝐅𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝐁𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚

setting- yoonseok , Yoongi
Day special~ 🥺👉👈

J H ' s  P.O.V

I was at work getting ready to leave , when i heard my Instagram go off.

I get on it and see Yoongi's post and blush;

"Hoseok, it's time to go. Hurry." Namjoon my manager said, and ushered me out.

—time- skippo—

"Hyung-" I get cut off by him jumping on me and wrapping his legs around my waist

"hey Hobi-ah, how was work?" He said while his face was in my neck,

"Boring as always , I might go on a business trip tho," I said and kissed his forehead.

"awhhh for how long?" He whines out

"Just for 2 days , you'll be fine." I say and set him down on the couch.

"seokieee, I want cuddles" he whines out again, "so needy tonight" I tease, and he starts blushing.

,,"seok can we..tonight" he whispered "what, baby what do you want to do tonight?" I say

"I-I want you to f-fuck me ,, please." He said a little louder and looks away.

I smirk and turn his face towards me , "since you said please. Yes I will fuck you."

I pick him up and he wraps his legs around me, and I start walking to the room.

I groan silently as Yoongi starts leaving hickeys on my neck.

I sit down on the bed and pull Yoongi up and start making out with him.

I slide my hands down and slap his ass, a little yelp comes out him.

He starts grinding on me , and starts sliding his hands all over my abs.

"Seok~please touch me" he whines, "ok babe" I reply as I slide my hands in his shorts.

,and I start to pull them down

"So you really did feel pretty for me , tonight didn't you." I say as I see him wearing white lace panties

"Yes~ seokie I just want to be a good princess for you~" he says and blushes.

"Oh princess , you're always good for me. You never disobey me." I say and kiss his pink lips

I start to lead my hands down his underwear, and stop at his hole.

I push my finger in his tight hole , "oh baby you're loose, did you prep yourself for your Seokie?" I ask and add two more fingers in.

"Yes~ seokie I did , I couldn't wait." He replies and starts moaning as I hit his prostate.

I take my fingers out , and place him on his knees.

I start unzipping my pants , and pull down my under wear and pants.

I look down at Yoongi, and he's so eager to take my cock. "Oh baby you wanna suck Daddy's Cock don't you?"

He shakes his head , "No , I wanna take Seokies big fat cock." He says and sticks out his tongue.

, I laugh and slap my cock on his tongue a couple of times, then I let him take control.

"Go ahead baby , suck my cock."

Y g ' s  P.O.V

"Go ahead baby , suck my cock."I immediately start sucking at his head,then I start taking his whole cock down my throat

It goes all the way down my throat without no problem , "oh fuck baby. You love my cock don't you."

I nod , and pull off "Seokie fuck my throat pleaseee~"  "Since you asked nicely."

He says , and gets a grip on my hair , then he pulls out and slams back in my throat.

he starts fucking my throat , "fuck baby- oh fuck,"

"It hasn't even been 5 minutes and I'm already about to come- fuck."

He says and let's go , "your throats amazing , but I would like to come in your tight hole." 

and then flips me on my back, and then lines his cock with my hole.

He starts pushing in , and starts his slow pace , "should I go faster?"  I nod my head.

He pulls out and slams back in , and hits my prostate "Seokie~ oh fuck seokie please more-"

He stops and flips me on my stomach. I wait and he doesn't go. I look back and he slams back in.

"Oh- Fuck! Ahh fuck please! Make me cum. Fuck'" I scream.

He keeps on slamming into me, his nails are going into my hips and I keep on moaning/screaming his name.

I'm close and hoseok can feel it so he pulls out.

"Seokiiiieee" I whine out.

He puts me on my side and he lies behind me. He starts fucking into, me roughly.

"Oh fuck Yoongi. I'm getting close."

I tense up and cum as he still hits my prostate.

"SEOKIE-" I yell and start twitching.

"Fuck- Darling, that was amazing." He says as his cum fills me up.

He slaps my ass and kisses my forehead.

————————

"Good Night , seokie I love you " I say and kiss his forehead while combing through his hair.

"I love you to bub."

And we sleep ♡︎

🤍

Sorry if this was bad:(((
( Request On Twitter @devii_ll
Request On Instagram @devii_ll
Also PM on here too. )