Chapter 5: Late Night Chats

*Song: Kiwi by Harry Styles*

It's been three days since Harry called me and he is flying in late tonight and is coming to my apartment tomorrow morning. I have been nervous and distracted all day. I spilt coffee all over myself, hot coffee.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with us today," I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and it's Kenna with Olive standing next to her.

I look at the clock and notice it's already lunch time. I don't want to go out to lunch with Kenna and Olive but I don't want to be mean and say no. I am still kind of mad at them for the fact that they ditched me at the concert and it will be difficult keeping Harry a secret. I mean he never asked me to keep it a secret but I feel like it would be best if I did.

"I don't know if I have time," I say, not making eye contact. I don't know why I feel so guilty keeping a secret from them. They probably have a bunch of secrets themselves.

"It's alright sweetie, go to lunch with your friends. Just make sure you're back before 1:30," my boss says, smiling.

"Look at that, you have time. Thanks Janice!" Olive says, nudging my shoulder from over the counter.

Yeah really, thanks Janice. I wish she would've just said no. I am already stressed enough and I don't want nor need to deal with them at the moment. Every time they talk to me they only bring up their problems, never mine. It's really funny honestly, the girl with the anxiety is the group therapist.

I take off my apron and walk out the door with them, getting into Kenna's Range Rover. She plugs her phone into the aux and starts playing Harry's music.

"I must admit I thought I'd like to make you mine. As I went about my business through the warning signs. End up meeting in the hallway every single time. And there's nothing we can do about it."

I look into the mirror and try to fix my nasty work hair. "Told it to her brother and she told it to me. That she's gonna be an angel, just you wait and see. When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets. And there's nothing she can do about it," I sing out without even realizing it.

"Analeah Davis, you are a Harry Styles fan!" Kenna shrieks in excitement.

"Pfft, no I am not," I say, trying to sound convincing. I mean I am not lying but I am also not telling the truth either. I've got Harry Styles coming to my apartment tomorrow. So I mean I must like him if I told him to come here.

"Okay, whatever," she says, not believing me.

We finally got to a Mexican restaurant down the street from the coffee shop. I usually don't like Mexican that much but that's what Olive picked. It's fine, I'm not that hungry anyway. If anything I am nauseous.

"And what would you like?" the waiter asks, politely.

"I'm okay, I'm not hungry but thanks," I reply.

"How are you not hungry? I am starving," Olive asks.

"I don't know, big breakfast I guess," I lie.

I did not have a big breakfast, matter of fact I had no breakfast at all. I'm too nervous and when I'm nervous, I get nauseous and don't eat. I feel my phone go off;

Harry Styles

I am really excited for tomorrow, I'll see you soon! :)

I look at my phone, smile and reply saying that I am excited too.

"What are you smiling about over there?" Kenna asks, sitting across from me.

I look at her and then I look at Olive sitting next to me. They are both staring at me. I feel my cheeks go red.