Chapter 36: Your Like Famous Now

*Song: We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes*

Author's Note: Just so there is no confusion, this chapter is the same day as the last chapter.

~

~

~

Olive's POV:

This morning I decided I was going to go to the coffee shop that Leah works at to see if maybe we could go out for lunch so we could talk. But now as I am sitting in my parking in front of the coffee shop contemplating whether this is a good idea. I don't think that she is mad at me but I'm still really nervous. I get out of the car and realize that this place is packed. I walk in and go straight to the front.

"Janice is Leah here today?" I ask, over the crowd of people making noise.

"No, not right now I sent her home because all these people are looking for her," she replies.

"Are you serious?" I question, looking at all the people behind me.

"Yeah, it's crazy," she says.

"Thanks Janice, good luck," I say, walking towards the door trying to leave but someone stops me.

"Do you know Leah Davis?" the stranger asks.

"Yeah she's my friend," I say.

"Can I have a picture with you?" they ask.

"Sure, I guess," I say as the person holds up their phone to take a selfie with me.

After that I immediately run to my car and pull out right away. I'm going straight to Leah's apartment. What the hell just happened? That stranger asked for my picture just because I know Leah. I finally pull into a parking spot at Leah's and run up the stairs.

Leah's POV:

I am sitting on the couch watching TV and Harry is sitting at the kitchen counter doing some work stuff when we both hear a knock at the door. We both look at each other and I get up to open the door. I open the door and there stands an out of breath Olive, wearing a black crop top, beige pants, and red and black high top air forces.

 I open the door and there stands an out of breath Olive, wearing a black crop top, beige pants, and red and black high top air forces

"Hey, I know I haven't reached out or anything, I just wanted to give you space. That's a pretty dumb excuse but it's true, I know how stressed out you were. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch with me so we could talk," she asks, picking at her black painted fingernails. She's nervous, she never gets nervous.

I look behind me to where Harry is and he nods his head meaning that I should go. I wasn't asking for permission, I was looking for some reassurance from him. "Sure that would be great."

"Do you want to drive or would you like me to drive?" she asks.

"I can drive if you want," I say, grabbing my keys from the hook as she nods.